Everything posted by Exlon
- Supposing the KH series were to meet its end pretty soon, do you think it would be easy for you to forget it?
- How thoroughly do you play the games you buy?
-
Pikachu Dango version
Oh my gosh, I adore Clannad, and this is so darn cute!
-
Blue eyes or Golden-yellow eyes?
Xion and Kairi definitely have blue eyes. And Riku's are bright blue, actually. For sure.
-
Okay, I suck at TWEWY, and I really need tips on the battle system. I've had it for a while, but...
yeah, but I want to get good at managing both.
-
Exlon's status update
Okay, I suck at TWEWY, and I really need tips on the battle system. I've had it for a while, but I just can't do it...
-
Terra and Riku
Pur-leeeease, I'm pretty sure playing through 10-14 hours of Terra is enough screentime. x3 I never played CoM, so I never got my Riku screen time as desired. > Hope to play Re:CoM this summer. And KH3D should definitely make up for it.
-
Terra and Riku
Well...really, Riku didn't do it to help anybody, unless you sort of count Kairi. But he committed to darkness even before he knew Maleficent had her. Riku wasn't afraid of the darkness like Terra was. Terra tried to resist the darkness, but Riku embraced it. Riku wanted the power he could gain from it. So it's a bit different. Still totally loved Riku all the way though. And I kind of didn't like Terra for a long time. I think it was only by the 3rd or 4th time I played his story that I was like "You know what? He really did try his best. He's not so bad. He's a good guy."
- Sora and Kairi sharing the Papau Fruit in KH3
- Sora and Kairi sharing the Papau Fruit in KH3
-
ESRB updates with explanation of E10+ rating for Kingdom Hearts 3D
Considering she's a video game character, I wouldn't think much of it. It's pretty much only her skirt hanging a little low that makes it seem that way, but otherwise she's perfectly fine.
-
Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance OST coming to North America
What? Whaat? WHAAAT? But we haven't had an official NA version of a KH OST since like-- the first game! What the heck?! I'm cool with that though. I'm guessing it'll be cheaper than the $60 I was planning on spending to get the JP version from Play-Asia.
-
KH3D English screenshots
No kidding. *reminisces BBS*
- How important is rumble/vibration when playing a video game?
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D Pre-Ordering Extra
They always announce it. And usually if you pre-order them on Amazon, they'll have a note on their page mentioning the extra stuff. Just wait, there hasn't been enough time yet for them to even put the official artwork yet. There's still 100 days left 'til it comes out. And an AR card seems likely, now that people have suggested it. But we'll see.
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D Pre-Ordering Extra
They did that for Re:coded and BBS too. Re:coded came with some stickers (that I never used, because yellow and gray just don't go with most things ), and BBS game with PSP decals (which are still on my PSP to this day, and i hope they don't wear out). I hope it's something a little more neat than decals though, because I don't really want to stick anything on my 3DS.
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D countdown topic (The game is out in all regions! The official party thread!)
Now I know how my August will be spent.
- THE REASON AXEL IS HOT!
-
Advice on asking a girl out
First of all--how old are you? How much do you like this girl, and why? Would you do this hoping for anything permanent in the future? Or are you just dating for the sake of dating?
- How do you react when someone insults you online?
-
Do you ever feel guilty about some of the bad things you have to do to characters in the games you play?
I can't really vote, because I can't remember a time when the character I was playing was unjustified in their actions. I mean, the instances I've felt bad I guess were like at the end of Days and I guess Re:coded. But it's different, 'cause in those cases, neither main character wanted to fight their opponent, and were forced to do it. I felt the worst about Days though. End of BBS? For Aqua in the Final Episode? I guess, but it was too epic to argue with (if...that...makes any sense ).
- Pokemon Black and White 2...seriously?!
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D set for July 27, 2012 release in Europe
Okay, now... FOR THE US RELEASE DATE! O_O And YAAAY it's in summer! Maybe I can play a good bit of it before I start college... o.o
-
Will another person voice Sora whilst he's in the Realm of Sleep?
Haley probably will, considering SE didn't care about Sora sounding weird older in Re:CoM and Re:coded.
-
Guess who I am related to?
Yeesh. I don't even know the names of relatives past my grandparents. Let alone much of anything about them.