Everything posted by Exlon
-
MOTHER KNOWS BEST! TAKE IT FROM YOUR MUMSY! (idk how to say that)
I think that works. AND I LOVE THAT MOVIE!
- Have you been enjoying all the news we've gotten so far this week?
- Which upcoming video game console do you think will be better?
-
"Memoirs" feature in Kingdom Hearts 3D explained
I guess it's helpful to newbies, but I'm one of those fans that's like... YO. PLAY THE GAMES IF YOU WANNA KNOW.
- Do you complete video games 100%?
- How long do you think it should take to beat a great video game?
-
Help describing Axel's personality?
I just got that DVD in the mail. I haven't played FFVII, so I'm not expecting much impact or fandomness to hit me, but I sort of know the background of the original game. Is the movie good? (I'm saving it til school's done with this week.)
-
This qoute is bothering me "Hearts other then your own" who else is sora harboring.
That's what I was wondering. You don't think it would have anything to do with Xion...? I mean, that wouldn't make sense, 'cause Xion was meant to be a replica of him, except she was made out of his memories. So technically she's only part of him...peh.
-
Theory about Sleeping Existances
Hm. Not bad.
-
Since young xehanort could make clones of himself before couldn't those 12 other cloaked figures ...
I thought that the 12 were a returned Organization XIII. Excluding Roxas, as he is Sora now. Or were there only 11? I think there were only 11. In that case, it could be excluding Lea.
- What do you think about KH3D's special trailer?
- What do you think about KH3D's special trailer?
- What do you think about KH3D's special trailer?
-
If anyone has ever been in love, come talk to me and help me out.
Until they abandon you for your beliefs.
-
Got kingdom hearts, but no cover, just the stupid thing the gamestop people use to cover the case...
Better to buy new copies from Amazon. $20. Gamestop charges a lot for a used one that's in crappy condition.
-
If anyone has ever been in love, come talk to me and help me out.
It's not very easy.
-
Now there's like 4 Disney movies I haven't seen that are going to be included in a KH game. I hop...
So, Tron Legacy, Hunchback, and Musketeers...? What is even the real name of that Mickey Mouse musketeer movie?
-
Now there's like 4 Disney movies I haven't seen that are going to be included in a KH game. I hop...
And every other Disney movie that's been in KH that I haven't mentioned! D:<
-
Now there's like 4 Disney movies I haven't seen that are going to be included in a KH game. I hop...
But the Lion King and Mulan already made my childhood! D:
-
Now there's like 4 Disney movies I haven't seen that are going to be included in a KH game. I hop...
Well, I meant in the ENTIRE series. I've seen everything except for Tron, Tron Legacy, Hunchback of Notre Dame, and the whatever Musketeers thing. It's kind of a bother, 'cause I feel like I -should- know the background on some movies, but like, I barely remembered anything from watching Hercules when I was little, but still enjoyed playing. So I don't know if I should bother.
-
Exlon's status update
Now there's like 4 Disney movies I haven't seen that are going to be included in a KH game. I hope YouTube helps.
- Kingdom Hearts I & II appear in Guinness World Records 2012
-
Help describing Axel's personality?
I'd like to point out that he's kind of sassy. Very hardcore, though he's quite the goofball. The interesting thing is not knowing whether or not you can trust him to be on your side. Is he always looking out for your benefit, or is it conditional?
-
Just me, chocolate, KH and my dog. Yup. It's Valentine's Day...
No one makes out at my school. x3 They'd be so screwed. I'm not expecting anything tomorrow. That's a pretty funny comment about being so awesome no one deserves you though. But usually I get the thought of just not being likable enough or how I'm not able to really connect with anyone, even as friends. I haven't had a best friend for like 4 years.
-
I need music!
Well, I was thinking maybe this...? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ut6cQPvLxcw