Everything posted by AJTREY
-
CISPA Protest
Hey y'all. Soo, considering that this past week we had the bombing at the Boston Marathon and the factory explosion in West, Texas, I do not know if you have heard that the House has passed CISPA, the bill from last year that sparked a huge online protest against it. Tomorrow, many groups are calling for a blackout of the Internet, and we would appreciate your support by spreading the word and by changing any profile pictures to pure black. Thanks y'all
-
AT LAST! After almost 4 years,FOUR YEARS I TELL YOU!?...
Congrats Dude
- Did you like the new 358/2 Days theme cards in Re:Chain of Memories HD version?
-
WBC plans to picket the funerals of Boston bombing victims.
They want that, seriously They're a group of f-ed up fundamentalists led by a person who many believe is a closet homosexual. If you do that, then you're going to regret it. Of the populous, most of them are lawyers who make all they money they enjoy suing people
-
North korea sucessfully launches nuclear bomb
This should be on the onion
-
Super Glide, or Double Flight?
Superglide
-
The Red Equal Sign.
See Facebook. It's amazing
-
Xion's Death
They had to keep it in character, and since the nobodies thought that they could not have emotions (after all, only Xemnas and Xigbar knew the truth), I think that it makes more sense to go with what they are able to associate with the feelings, rather than the feelings themselves
-
Xion's Death
Respectfully, I disagree. I think the "Who will I have ice cream with?" line was actually the most emotional part of the entire scene
- Coverage: Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX now released in Japan
-
Coverage: Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX now released in Japan
So, question: Are all of the features from the original Kingdom Hearts Final Mix- extra keyblades, extra bosses, extra ending cutscene, in this game?
-
What really happened at 9/11
As an American, I find this not even the slightest bit funny, but very offensive. Events like this should never be made light of
-
Official HD 1.5 ReMIX website updates with 358/2 Days screenshots & information
That's not saying much my friend. It's the only Dearly Beloved since Dream, Drop, Distance This is a kick ass Dearly Beloved. Can't wait for the western release
- Videos / <em>Dream Drop Distance</em> / Japanese trailers / Jump Festa 2012 (Long Version)
- Videos / Dream Drop Distance / Japanese trailers / 2011 Trailer
-
HD 1.5 ReMIX confirmed for English release, Jesse McCartney currently recording Roxas' voice, Alyson Stoner as Xion?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!(FANBOY SCREAM) . I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS RELEASE!!!!! Thank god that they are giving Kingdom Hearts 1 Final Mix to the West!!!!!!
-
The Most Dangerous Heartless?
I disagree with your idea. I found Kurt Zisa to be incredibly difficult while Phantom was easy as pie
- Do you enjoy listening to the KH soundtrack?
- Are you interested in the recently announced Pokemon X and Y?
- Assassin's Creed III
-
Anyone here currently taking AP classes?
AP Classes are generally offered only in High School. I took AP US History (Got a 5), AP US Government and Politics (Got a 3, still enough for credit).
-
What Google tells us about Kingdom Hearts
I did Sora is and I got A jerk
- Would you buy a KH13 T-Shirt?
-
Is Kairi that useless?
Yes, Kairi is just that useless
-
Did you like the -HD 1.5 ReMIX- trailer?
You're absolutely right, but this includes a Final Mix and from my recollection Nomura swore that he had no plans to release Final Mix to the West... And until I personally see the announcement from him saying otherwise, I feel that it is a no-show for the West. BUT hopefully, I will be proven wrong