Everything posted by Oathkeeper#13
-
I'm so hungry! D:
Eat something,.....................did that solve ur problem
-
Where are you from?
Im from North America, from U.S.A and whats Central America I thought the last continent was Antartica even though no one lives there
- Beta scene on opening
- Which item do you pick as your strength?
-
Skittles
:huh:I like skittles too, but I remember there were ones with Lucas chili on them those were good , i wonder what happened to them :huh:
-
My sister is bothering me and won't leave me aloneeeeeeee.
u should lock her in a room, like a bathroom she has everything she needs in there.... except food
-
Did this 358/2 Days scene make you sad?
what kind of Heartless people wouldnt be sad
- Which of these should NOT appear in our news?
-
a pet praying mantis......
I would probably squish that thinking its dangerous, not keep it as a pet
-
Finally got my dress for graduation
Graduating middle school, ahh takes me back
- On average, how many hours a day do you spend online?
- Which Disney film is your favorite?
-
Tips for Fighting Zack
LV 32 is overleveled, anyways recomend you get once more and second chance, start of with shotlock, use Ignite on him frequently,long ranged attacks like Freeze Raid are good
-
im bored!! >_
Go kick something^-^
- Which forms of the Kingdom Hearts series interest you?
- Oathkeeper#13's status update
-
My kh1 wont work so i have to buy it for the 7TH TIME
no my ps2 is new its just the game is really scratched
-
Possible to win with busted "L" button
No there is not
- How many hours do you play Kingdom Hearts a week?
-
I'm dazzled.
:blink: I think if I look at the sun up close my eyes would burn :blink:
-
Just a weapon I invented...
Looks Sharp
- Which video game consoles do you own?
-
Birth by Sleep Vol: 2
Oathkeeper#13 replied to ventusxxx34's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixBBS Volume 2 is supposed to be about Aqua and what she did for 10 years in the realm of darkness and how it led her to Ansem the wise The reason why sora and riku are in there original suits are unknown but they wiil be taking there mark of mastery exams and maybe that has something to do with it
- What was the first Kingdom Hearts game you played?
- Today's my boithday!