Everything posted by joku760
-
KH13 October Halloween Pokémon Tournament
What's the status on Vexoria and Kuriboh? I'm not in that much of a rush but still would be nice to have the battle soon.
- Have you already bought your copy of the new Pokémon?
-
Yeah....What's the most annoying boss in KH2? To me, I think it's Xaldin....I mean, some of you m...
Demyx. Those watercopies of him were a pain in the butt to beat in that little time they gave you.
-
KH13 October Halloween Pokémon Tournament
http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/customgame-54584091 Good game Alph Art. That was pretty close.
-
KH13 October Halloween Pokémon Tournament
But but but... me? As Newa already said too, I think I'm missing from that bracket. Well, as it seems to be full, I can sit out this tournament. No need to pull anyone from the tournament (if you even had done that for me). Accidents happen so I can be the audience for this tournament
-
KH13 October Halloween Pokémon Tournament
I'll be entering too. The same information as always, UTC+3 and I'll be online starting from 15:00 and probably earlier on weekends. This time I could answer the question: My favourite scary Pokémon is probably Darkrai or Gengar. Oh and I just noticed that Xaon got banned few days ago. Will he be entering this tournament at all? P.S. Speaking of scary Pokémon...
-
KH 1.5 ReMIX arrived!
Those firetruckers!
-
KH 1.5 ReMIX arrived!
You got your game now? Why didn't you preorder it and get it on 13th day (earlier in some places, 13th day in europe) like all the normal people? I'm shocked. P.S. some scenes are meant to be voiceless.
-
KH13 September Mono Type Pokémon Tournament
Teppo told me that now they are choosing others to fight for them to get the tournament done. OthersideMe chose Shana and Teppo chose Newa.
-
Attack On Titan the game
I already have my AOT game. Fun to play with friends http://fenglee.com/game/aog/
- With less than a month for Pokemon X and Y to be released, have you decided which one will you get?
-
KH13 September Mono Type Pokémon Tournament
Teppo isn't online when Othersideme is so they can't fight yet, that is what he said to me today. I told him to set up a time for the fight to get this tournament done.
-
if it aint broke dont fix it. Some heartless in final mix are worse. Too much yellow for darkness...
They just had to recolor guard armor...
-
(KHFMPR) So there's this weird invisible thingy in Hollow Bastion and it's trying to kill me WHAT...
It's stealth soldier. You can see it if you use stop on it.
-
Is the metal gear series good/worth getting into?
Metal Gear is my 2nd favorite game series ever, I like stealth and the game's story and I really recommend it. Just go and buy MGS Legacy Edition (all canonical MG games from the original MSX2 games to MGS4 expect Portable Ops) and you won't be disappointed! I can't wait for MGS5!
-
Am I the only one who doesn't hate the Gummi Ship?
I like KH1 gummi ship too. I usually fly with gummis hip to a nearby world rather than use warp drive.
-
KH13 September Mono Type Pokémon Tournament
http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/customgame-50718369 GG. If I had remebered that superpower earlier, maybe I could've won
- joku760's status update
-
Steam Turns 10 Years Old Today
I've been a steam user for 3 years now and gotta say that I love steam and all it's sales! All hail the great gaben for all the great discounts!
-
Stop talking about 1.5. You people are making me want to play it and I wont get my copy until Mon...
I get my copy probably next week because ordered it from abroad for lower price. 30 euros cheaper game is a good reason to wait a bit more
-
KH13 September Mono Type Pokémon Tournament
GG. It seems you just copied the page address, not the replay. there was a "save replay" button and there you could've gotten the replay link, hope Shana don't mind us not having a replay, but one thing I can say about the battle is that hidden power is the best move ever
-
So I've been playing KH 1.5 collection lately and........
Still waiting for Europe release...
-
joku760's status update
Better get mentally ready for KH 1.5 European release. *starts to listen to soundtrack of KH1, COM and Days*
-
KH13 September Mono Type Pokémon Tournament
Thursday sounds great, I'll be on KH13 the whole day after I get from school (or atleast until we have had our battle, I have a movie to watch ) so just start spamming me in chat when you wanna fight.
-
KH13 September Mono Type Pokémon Tournament
I sent him a message and he will probably answer here later when he is online.