Everything posted by Supdudes
-
Secret episode mysteries
Supdudes replied to KingdomHearts3's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Aqua gave Kairi her keyblade? I dunno. Enjoy your multiverse of questions until KH3.
-
Wonderland
Yay!!! Alice in Wonderland world again!!!!! (No but seriously, can't wait for the HD Remake )
-
If you could have your own keyblade...
My own and I'd call it key to the kingdom of hearts.
-
PlayStation 3 surpasses Xbox 360 for console sales
Is there a White Lotus for gaming??
-
Unity
Dude it's free and I'd like to see the creativeness of gamers today. I have the free version and I hope the games I make with it become popular someday, it'd be really cool to see something I made with my own two hands come to life and be enjoyed. My team consists of me some friends and some family members and hopefully we'll make something good.
- Unity
- Unity
-
What is your Kingdom Hearts Resolution?
To see that awkward moment when Roxas meets Ven.
-
Wii U - General Discussion
Ruby and Saphire The hardest pokemon I had trouble with was freagin Milotic.
-
Best final boss music thus far? (in your opinion, and also spoilers)
I couldn't decide which to listen to first so I played them all at the same time......I ended up rebooting my computer.
-
Suppose...
Suppose all 13 organization members were all worthy of being in the organization, what would happen to Ansem (SoD) if they had been? The organization can't have more than 13 seekers of darkness, so what would happen? Oh wait 15 members!! Forgot to count the old coot.
-
EXPLAIN YOUR WHOLE LIFE IN ONE GIF
- So I'm trying to sell some old games but I need to know what a reasonable price for them. (Gamecu...
Cool thanks for the help.- So I'm trying to sell some old games but I need to know what a reasonable price for them. (Gamecu...
- Supdudes's status update
So I'm trying to sell some old games but I need to know what a reasonable price for them. (Gamecube games) -Soul Calibur 2-Metroid Prime-Mario Kart DD-Legend of Zelda 4 swords adventure.- Sooooouuuuupppp!
- What do you think about the bosses in KH3D?
- Slender!
You're gonna be one of either two guys/girls- Kingdom Hearts 2 Challenge run Ideas!
Use only 10 potions the entire game.- Games / Kingdom Hearts III
- Supdudes's status update
Xehanort's watching me. I know because after beating the game I noticed the sigil on one of my 3ds buttons.- [Spoilers] Recemondation for Julius...
also have 2 curagas and 1 cura (to make up the difference in reload speed)- KH13's exclusive Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] review
- can dream eaters (allies) die?
Supdudes replied to President Yoshi's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Dream Eaters don't die they faint.- Kingdom Hearts 3.. never too come
- So I'm trying to sell some old games but I need to know what a reasonable price for them. (Gamecu...