Everything posted by A Black Sun
-
MY WAYFINDER IS HERE :DDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oooh like ur wayfinder. I make my own ^^ they're pretty cool
- A Black Sun's status update
-
Pre-order bonus for Kingdom Hearts 3D in North America (Dream Eater AR cards)
i wanna pre-order, but what if they have a special aniversary box set here too? gah i don't wanna miss out on pre orders but i wanna wait to see if there's the aniversary set or the special KH3DS releases here ><
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D to be released on July 20, 2012 in Europe!
gah it should never be spelled Necho cat that's just stupid it's neko not necho >
- What do you think of the new KH3D English content?
-
"What was this lie? How could I expect that'd you'd betray me? I'd return home crying. Tell me, '...
that's cute in a sad way T-T poor pokemon
-
A Black Sun's status update
"What was this lie? How could I expect that'd you'd betray me? I'd return home crying. Tell me, 'Why did he choose you? why did he not choose me...'"
- A Black Sun's status update
-
David Gallagher confirms his involvement in KH3D!
Though he did say he wasn't going to spoil anything, I did notice some possible slip of the tounges: He was talking about how he doesn't like it when he goes to different worlds but has the same outfit, and it's really cool when the outfit changes. Possibly any changes in costume throughout the game? (57:11) And he was saying something about Riku being surprised to see somebody, so possibly maybe some surprising characters? (58:36) of course, he could be talking about previous games but just some speculation... She's a keyblade master too, ya know? why isn't she taking this test?
-
David Gallagher confirms his involvement in KH3D!
OMG I'M FANGIRLING OVER HIS VOICE THE ENTIRE TIME NOSE BLEEEEEEEED! hmmmm he voices YMX too...... did he in BBS?
- Have you already read the new interview with Nomura about KH3D?
- 358/2 Days
-
Did Roxas have it the hardest?
Roxas got it pretty bad but I think he still had a lot of good times with Axel and Xion. but for instance Repliku was fake and used and didn't have anything good in his life. I feel bad for the fake. and then Namine was stuck in Castle Oblivion for weeks and then forced to mess with Sora and then forced to fix Sora for a year and then sort of "die" and go back with Kairi. I think those two got it worse. Namine, Repliku, and then Roxas.
-
Sora
Haha yes he is.....
-
Ventus Questions(Help!)
Uh actually Nomura said that when the soul leaves the body thats how you die. when the heart leaves the body a Heartless is created and possibly a Nobody.
- Have you been checking the lots of KH3D news we've been receiving recently?
-
Hello
i'm pretty new here too, i'm surprised i didn't know about this site sooner, or just that i could follow KH for all these years >< I didn't know but only the first game and COM since they came out, and then i didn't know anything about KH2, KHReCOM, KHDays, KHReCoded, and KHBBS and upcoming KH3D until a year ago OMG can't believe I was so clueless as to the KH world for so long..... anyways, lol welcome to the site!
-
Bbs hack
Hey, sometimes hacking is fun. I wish i could figure it out..... give the girl what she wants and tell her how to do it
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D Special Trailer: sleeping pod
A Black Sun replied to A Black Sun's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)What do you mean late? this has only been out for two days lol
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D Special Trailer: sleeping pod
I was replaying some parts over and over and came across this: right when Sora's falling and it switches to Roxas it looks like he's falling from the sleeping pod that Sora was in for like a year. I don't know just thought it was a cool find wanted to see how many others noticed this.
- Kingdom Hearts I & II appear in Guinness World Records 2012
-
Roxas and Xion
I find it funny because Ven acts more like Sora (or Sora is actually more like Ven, truthfully) and Roxas doesn't act like either of them at all. He just looks like Ven. O_o Nomura couldn't make things anymore complicated....
-
Spoilers in the box art?
A Black Sun replied to animemylove's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I noticed too that Sora was falling down and Riku was falling up. I mean, you can see the same sort of symbolism on the box artwork of Kingdom hearts where everyone is looking up in the same direction while Riku is looking down the opposite direction. This will be interesting.... I also have a feeling that Sora's not the keyblade master because he just is but because of who's inside him. i don't know what i'm trying to say, anyone wanna elaborate?
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D website updated with new trailer
OMG ROXAS SAYS "GOT IT MEMORIZED?" I actually like Axel's face without the tattoos, they make him look cleaner, younger, Sexier, More real. It's a good look for him.
- Kingdom Hearts I & II appear in Guinness World Records 2012