Everything posted by Wyle
-
What Dream Eater came out?
Affinity is a natural attraction/liking for a certain person (or thing, I guess.)
- What makes BBS so 'good'?
-
What Dream Eater came out?
You wouldn't be the only one. http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/happy.png
-
What Dream Eater came out?
I got Meowjesty. They're very useful in combat because typically they level up faster than you. They level up the same way you do. By fighting. Petting them gives them experience and HP boosts. Edit: not sure about the HP boosts. But it's a heart thingumabob.
-
How far are you in KH3D?
I thought so too. I went to The Grid before I went to Prankster's Paradise; which I just finished for both.
-
Dive Mode Help *SPOILERS*
I always thought it was based off how many points you gained throughout the dive. Unless it was a boss battle, then that'd be off time I suppose.
-
Left Out
No, but I love your signature gif! Haven't watched that show in forever.
-
Favorite Keyblade
It's my favorite design and I think it's just amazing. Of course it's not the best when it comes to abilities and its stats, but I love it. (I do not use it though.)
- KH13.com's location on the World Wide Web
- KH13.com's location on the World Wide Web
-
High Jump?
Oh yes! That's right. I completely forgot about that. That makes sense too.
-
High Jump?
It's not a DE that gets you it. Was it automatically? I thought I got it from a chest. I'm not exactly sure.
-
KH 3D help
Wyle replied to theultimatesorafan's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Personally don't recall them saying that. For me it hasn't come off as an issue yet because when I drop during a boss battle I get their health bar only down by like two. Try to work around it.
-
KH 3D help
Wyle replied to theultimatesorafan's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Yep. Typically when time is running low and I'm battling a boss or close to one I'll just drop.
-
Froggies!
Haven't spotted a Chef Kyroo yet. So I'm just going to go with Sir Kyroo. Sir Kyroo is epic anyways.
-
Just beat 3D and..wow. [SPOILERS]
Aqua's fighting style has been my favorite out of all the games. I really enjoyed everything about her fighting. Her dodge roll, blocking, abilities, and stats.
-
I WANT IT SOOOOOO BADLY!
I think we all have.
-
Joining the Obsession~
Hai dere! Welcome to the site. We're a lot alike I think.
-
Random Frog?
Just battled him for the first time in Prankster's Paradise. I think I got about three health bars off of him.
-
Why do I suck at DDD?
It took me only one time to beat him. He wasn't all that hard; maybe about seven minutes to beat. I'd like to pretend I'm a pro but I'm honestly not that good at all.
-
Just beat 3D and..wow. [SPOILERS]
So why would he take it again? hmm.
- How do you like the smaller selection of larger worlds in KH3D?
-
What's your KH3D story?
That sucks. But of course, it seems like these days every country has issues with money.
-
No Kingdom Hearts 3D Final Mix?
I really hope there is a FM for DDD. I've never gotten a FM before for any of the games and if there is one for DDD in the future I want that one to be my first.
-
What's your KH3D story?
$50? Mine was only like $40 plus tax. Probably around $42 all together.