Everything posted by DG20
-
Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- trailer released in HD 720p
Oh my gosh is is awesome!!!! I want to buy the Japanese version now just to hear their voices since the final mix version only had english voices.
-
KH 10th Anniversary soundtrack complete track list revealed
Might get this since it's KH music and not Disney music but why is Vanitas' theme not here?
-
Joshua high as firetruck...
This must be what he was on when he dreamed of Traverse Town.
-
So what about FFX HD Square?
FF9 and FF10 are my favorites, and I've played FF12 and I really didn't like it. It's an interesting use of gameplay and sidequests but the characters and the story just didn't work for me. That's why I'm having so much doubt for the FF franchise now, it's like Square lost whatever magic they had.
- So what about FFX HD Square?
- Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- announced for PS3, releasing 2013
-
Would You Sympathize With A Light-Based Antagonist?
Marluxia's a her? For a light based antagonist, what about Sora? Like, if Vanitas came back. That might be as close as they get to good guy going to the dark side besides Master Xehanort's implied backstory.
-
Dream Eater Collector's Club
Rofl. You have a point :>. On my dream eaters, I've almost gotten all their abilities, there's about 6 or 7 I need to change their dispositions, and about 5 I still need to create (I'm trying to get atleast 6 brilliant fantasies). Meow Wow is the only one who's affection level is almost up to 9, and only a handful of my Dream Eater's are S rank...Is there any reason for the Dream Eater's to be S rank?
-
KH 3.
If Nomura wasn't working on so many titles at once KH would get more attention. He even mentioned that 3Ds was something he threw together for the 10th anniversary
- Was the KH series one of the most important reasons for you to buy some of the game systems you own today?
- Garnet as Kuja's real rival
-
Worst game?
Days is the worst KH game.
- In KH3D, which mini-game is your favorite?
-
With who did you start?
Terra, Ventus, Aqua because that was what Nomura suggested. Personally, Terra is my least favorite and I enjoyed Ven's (and Vanitas') story the most.
-
Do you guys prefer Xiaolin Showdown or Avatar?
Avatar the last airbender is amazing. It's like watching a completely uncensored anime that was created in the U.S.
- Did you enjoy the way of traveling between worlds presented in KH3D?
-
Roxas = Ventus nobody idea ELABORATION
First paragraph. Yes, not being able to skip the ending credits was annoying. Second paragraph: I would have loved it if the mysterious voice was Ven or Kingdom Hearts or something mysterious but it's been confirmed to be Mickey unless Nomura retcons it. Also, Sora may have kept his heart since he vaguely had a sense of self. Third paragraph: Roxas has been described as half Sora half Ventus...which is really really confusing.
-
Me wants a PS3
So what happens if KH3 is released for the PS3, just wait for the new console? I'm also hoping to buy a PS3 this year.
-
Sora Has the Weirdest Character Arc Ever
Yeah, that's what I thought it was. A year after the end KH2 seemed way too long.
- What do you think about the bosses in KH3D?
-
Sora Has the Weirdest Character Arc Ever
If you're talking about that scene where Riku meets Terra when they're on the kids' play island, Riku specifically mentions his friends' dad (Sora) brought them there, and Sora starts shouting and waving to his dad, we just never see him in the scene. If you're talking about the scene right before Sora talks to Ven's heart near the end of the game, they are alone on the main island, but their houses are probably pretty close by anyways. Other than that, yes, I doubt Sora and Riku's parents even noticed they were planning to run away on a raft in KH1. Didn't Ansem the Wise say something like 'How long has it been since I've met him, a year?' when he was talking to Aqua in Blank Points? Not that I think he can accurately keep time in the realm of darkness.
-
Hidden paths on ability link
*Edit* swordsaintscoot is right, I was just looking at the battle commands list.
- Coverage: Kingdom Hearts at Tokyo Game Show 2012
-
Hatok's Big List O' Ways the Kingdom Hearts is Being Undermined by Recent Games (Sporadic Spoilers)
Very good points. Still, being more of "casual" gamer myself, I don't really notice all of these problems in game. I do have faith though that KH3 will be much better and similar to KH1 and KH2, because they won't have to worry about space limitations from the PSP or DS consoles and such.
-
Was just watching one of Ryan Higga's videos...
I remember him now. My favorite video was the sham woohoo.