Everything posted by Kairilein
-
The best musics in the game (spoiler for the americans)
haha thank you I love especially this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgEGYgYfDls&feature=relmfu
-
The best musics in the game (spoiler for the americans)
I just LOVE this one! *_* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soxMLnboQzY
-
Master Xehanort's Final Form?
My thoughts I did it wrong, right?
-
How long will you play KH Dream drop distance for and who will you be playing as the longest?
Kairilein replied to Spideyphantom's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I didn't think I would say that but I REALLY prefer to play Riku and yo I will play this game all the time it's just amazing
-
How far are you in KH3D?
I'm in the world that never was yo
-
It rained a lot today. It's still cloudy. =o
yo same here..
-
I CAN GET IT!
Kairilein replied to AxelRoxasXionKH's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)oh lol I'm from Gemany too where did you pre-order the game?
-
I CAN GET IT!
Kairilein replied to AxelRoxasXionKH's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)yea my summer vacation just started and it's RAINING AND RAINING
-
I CAN GET IT!
Kairilein replied to AxelRoxasXionKH's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I JUST CALLED GAMESTOP AND I CAN'T GET IT TODAY and yea it's raining really hard
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D countdown topic (The game is out in all regions! The official party thread!)
21 hours (for me including when I'm going to gamestop ) ohh myy goosh
-
somebody here who speaks german..
yea you're learning very fast xDDD
-
somebody here who speaks german..
xDDDD haha thats nice my friend then i will teach u your second word *Ja* (means yes )
- Kairilein's status update
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D - German Commercial
Kairilein replied to Terranort9406's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D).... eh? what was this okay I just turned on SuperRTL..
-
KH3D DEMO IS UP
YEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA XDDDDD FINALLY wtf Neku sounds so sexy
-
somebody here who speaks dutch and can help me ?
nah i dont understand the gramma and tomorrow i write a classwork think this wouldnt work huh? q.q
-
Am I the only one who honestly doesn't care about getting likes?
yea me too but there's something i dont understand and tomorrow i have to write a (classwork) dunno if its the word for that
-
Am I the only one who honestly doesn't care about getting likes?
yeps absolutely right btw you dont speak dutch do you?
-
Am I the only one who honestly doesn't care about getting likes?
YES YOU ARE! xDDDD jkjk
- Kairilein's status update
-
Isn't This Idea Legit?
yea same here ^^
- Kairilein's status update
- Kairilein's status update
- KH13 coverage: Kingdom Hearts 3D at E3 2012
- Do you intend to buy the Wii U?