Everything posted by Smithee
- Which Star Wars-story should feature in Kingdom Hearts and why?
- Which elemental power from the Organization XIII members would you like to have?
-
What's your E3 wishlist and predictions?
Wishlist: KH3 release date, naturally.
-
Smithee's status update
Who else sees Eraqus as the Unintentionally Sympathetic trope? Sure, he kept holding the Idiot Ball, but his beliefs themselves keep being reinforced by the narrative time and time again, IMO -- and, unlike MX, he actually cares about everyone's well-being at the end of the day.
-
[Spoilers] Theory: Xehanort is a vessel... What's up with the eyes of Xehanort?
DDD already took everything away from him when it cheaply @$$pulled everything in the series just to make him look omniscient.
- I think after KH3 I take a long vacation or break so to speak...
- Smithee's status update
-
Smithee's status update
I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.
- Smithee's status update
- I pray that both the Pro-Life marchers and the Pro-Choice protesters stay safe and peaceful today...
- Smithee's status update
-
Trump Pence
Was expecting yet another political b***hfest. That image, however, is gold, silver, and bronze at the same time.
- What Wii U game do you want on the Nintendo Switch?
-
[SPOILERS] A couple of questions.
It should be noted that it's been established that Terranort started doing the whole Chamber Of Repose thing even before becoming Ansem SOD and Xemnas. And since the ROD has an "A Wizard Did It"-style time-flow compared to the ROL, it's very possible that this is actually during the early COR-days -- especially since Xemnas, having a(n evil) Heart after all (as of DDD), should've appeared if the Terra link was coming from him.
- What game are you most looking forward to playing on the Nintendo Switch?
-
Now imagine with me that you're a cop and I'm tasking you to rescue a hostage but despite me know...
Not a problem if my name just so happens to be MacGyver.
-
I know Clayton is ugly in Tarzan, but KH Clayton is the ugliest.
Really? I've always found him to be a Stupid Sexy Flanders, TBH.
-
Bowser's Phone Wallpaper
Even dragon/turtle/whatever tyrants have standards.
-
all the Switch is is just a money vacuum right now...
Personally, I'm actually going to wait until a bit after it's already been out, before deciding between the Switch, the Xbox One, or the PS4.
-
Don't tell me the Nintendo Switch will make me pay to play Mario Maker's Course World... That's n...
Not angry; just nervous.
-
Smithee's status update
Don't tell me the Nintendo Switch will make me pay to play Mario Maker's Course World... That's not even multiplayer!
-
[No Spoilers Please] What Order
IMO, order of release -- i.e., DDD first.
-
Super Mario Odyssey, or....
TFW Bowser's suddenly wearing Count Bleck's hat.
-
all the Switch is is just a money vacuum right now...
Better than nada, I guess. :biggrin:
-
all the Switch is is just a money vacuum right now...
The only real thing I'm worried about is how Mario Maker will be affected. I love that s*** too much, you know?