Everything posted by Smithee
- Something i never understood about Xehanort becoming Terra/Xehanort
- Smithee's status update
- Smithee's status update
-
Where did MX's body go?
In stasis somewhere until DDD. And yes, the Ultimania confirms that's his original body.
- Something i never understood about Xehanort becoming Terra/Xehanort
-
The Kingdom Hearts series after Xehanort's Saga
Provided I don't jump ship after KH3 -- thanks, convoluted and depressing storyline -- I would love something without any retcons, Villain Sues, etc., for once.
-
2.8 gets unnecessary hate. Relax guys. Seriously.
A Fragmentary Passage wasn't canceled. What's to hate?
- Unsolved questions that will be solved in KH3
-
Is opening up Kingdom Hearts really in Xehanort's best interest?
That's what happens when you keep retconning everything to make your Villain Sue look all-powerful---sooner or later, you lose track of character consistency.
- Unsolved questions that will be solved in KH3
- What is your BIGGEST fear for Kingdom Hearts III?
-
What is your biggest HOPE for Kingdom Hearts III?
That it finally redeems the overall plot after the clusterfiretruck that was DDD.
-
Who will make Xehanort bleed? (heh)
MX only killed Eraqus from behind after he'd already been worn down by Terra. And if anger leads to Darkness, then how come Princesses like Kairi and Belle get angry at times?
-
What Kind of KH Fan Are You?
The story, even with how bad and shark-jumpy it's gotten lately (*Cough!*DDD.*Cough!*).
-
Rest In Peace, Timothy the Guinea Pig.
I had to euthanize my Pekingese named Zoey last year, so I know the feels. :sad:
-
My thoughts on the Teen Titans Go episode: "The Return of Slade" [Pretty Old Draft I Made]
To be fair, Ron Perlman is beyond too good for this "show."
- What is your BIGGEST fear for Kingdom Hearts III?
- What is your BIGGEST fear for Kingdom Hearts III?
-
Who is your favourite Kingdom Hearts character?
Eraqus. He technically gave us our first Light-based antagonist, and he was actually a sympathetic one, IMO---the "tyranny of Light" honestly seems much preferable over MX's "Balance," and him killing Ven and Terra would've been a mercy compared to what ended up happening to them instead---and he even redeemed himself by "seeding" Terra's Heart before MX could.
-
And it's all just a dream
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9tiW5W0Ads
- ideas I had for KH3
-
The Best Ending in the franchise?
KH2 had the most closure and didn't give us a final "Firetruck you" for once.
-
On Break For A While
- I think Kingdom Hearts 3 will come out next year
- What is the worst thing that could happen in KH3?