Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ursalink

Verified Member
  • Joined

Everything posted by Ursalink

  1. I doubt it, characters from Final Fantasy lives in KH Universe, but with different lives. Tidus is a kid who lives at Destiny Islands and have Sora's same age. Leon, Cloud and others seem to come from Radiant Garden. So, using the real universes of their Final Fantasy games is out of the possibilities.
  2. I know that part of the story, but this is why we see those worlds in particular. I mean, we could have Atlantica, Neverland, Halloween Town or any other, but we have this particular 6 worlds.
  3. Well, you might call it "simple", but I believe is a way of not turning ourselves insane looking for complicated and crazy theories.
  4. We all know how the way to enter in the world of a virtual reality (like Tron's Space Paranoids) or a datascape in possible in the universe of Kingdom Hearts. Well, based on this, I think I discovered a secret from the Secret Ending. What do you think?
  5. I just noticed something that could link Kingdom Hearts 3 with KH:UX and give us an important clue about future adventures for Sora and company. Well, what do you think?
  6. Moana is a clear and obvious candidate, because on her movie, she has to find the "Heart of Te Fiti". Not to mention her nature as a girl living on an island would make her be a good friend with Sora.
  7. Yes, that's exactly what I mean!! I hope to be right. Now, about the other aspects of the endings, they always have some elements in common: 1º) It has characters that, for some reason, they have their faces hidden because they could reveal important information. For example: + "Another Side, Another Story": Roxas, who was Sora's Nobody. + "The Gathering"/"Birth by Sleep": Ventus, who looked just like Roxas. Aqua, who looked similar to Kairi. Terra, who shared similarities with Riku. And Vanitas, who looks just like Sora. 2º) It shows a new world, which usually represents the place where the climax for the next adventure will take place. This, however, doesn't stop Disney Worlds to appear. For example: + "Another Side, Another Story": The World that Never Existed. + "The Gathering"/"Birth by Sleep": The Keyblade Graveyard.
  8. I have been anaylsing the mechanics of the Magic on some enemies, and I believe there are some errors with it. I can't avoid to compare the effects of the Magic as the effects of the Five Elements in asian culture, or even in Pokemon's mechanics. Let me explain them: So, what do you think?
  9. Well, this is not too much spoiler; just analysing past games and how it can affect Kingdom Hearts III. You see, the end of each game always follow the same estructure: Ending, Credits, Epilogue, Secret Ending and "Eventual extension". Let me show you: 1º) Kingdom Hearts I: + Ending: Ansem's defeat. + Credits: Credit Scenes. + Epilogue: "On our way" (When the Trio saw Pluto with Mickey's letter). + Secret Ending: "Another Side, Another Story" + "Eventual Extension": "Deep Dive" (from Final Mix). 2º) Kingdom Hearts II: + Ending: Xenma's defeat and return to home. + Credits: Credit Scenes. + Epilogue: "Mickey's Letter" + Secret Ending: "The Gathering" + "Eventual Extension": "Birth by Sleep". 3º) Kingdom Hearts - Birth By Sleep: + Ending: Final Chapter's ending. (After completing the other 3 chapters). + Credits: Final Chapter's credits. + Epilogue: "Ventus Stays with Sora". + Secret Ending: "Black Points" + "Eventual Extension": "A Fragmentary Passage". 4º) Kingdom Hearts - Drem Drops Distance: + Ending: Sora rescued. + Credits: Credits and Minigame (Secret Message Unlocked). + Epilogue: Sora and the Spirits/Ventus. + Secret Ending: "Another Guardian of Light" 5º) Kingdom Hearts - Coded: + Ending: Talk with Namine. + Credits: Credit Scenes. + Epilogue: "Mickey's Letter". + Secret Ending: "Signs of What's Next" + "Eventual Extension": "Destiny". So, if we follow this pattern, we can guess this: There are some patterns too into the content of the game, but I will talk about them after some replies.
  10. Thanks, pal. I forgot about these points. I don't know about Nº 14, pal.
  11. Yes, I know that too. I don't undestand why this scene was cut too. (I think I heard something about problems with the names "Magia" and "Aegis", but I'm not sure about it).
  12. Please, it's too soon for even thinking about Kingdom Hearts IV. The next game will surely be an "in-between" game to solve the mysteries of the Secret Ending. + Similar to "Chain of Memories" and "358/2 Days" between KH-I and KH-II. + Or like "Birth by Sleep", "Coded" and "Dream Drop Distance" between KH-II and KH-III.
  13. The ending of Kingdom Hearts 3 has closed up many topics, but we can't deny several others have taken their place. So, from now on, and until we get new updates from KH:UX or other sources, I believe we should keep in mind the unsolved topics in this story. Let's see: So, what do you think of this unsolved plots?
  14. Thank you, but I would need more details to have a solid hypothesis. We will have to wait for KH-UX to be upgraded.
  15. I just realized something. With these details, I think it's obvious this can't be a coincidence. There must be a connection somewhere here.
  16. I know, but Rapunzel's case was special. Rapunzel's hair was her weapon, but after being cut, she can no longer help Sora's team. (Unless we count the story from the animated series, which I doubt since Rapunzel will eventually lose her hair again; because she married Flynn with her short/brown hair). Elsa could have been a teammate too because she has the ice powers to fight; but instead, they gave us Marshmallow. However, I just thought about something funny. Do you remember how all the princesses got "modern/comfortable" new clothes thanks to Vanellope? Well, now I believe in Kingdom Hearts they could get similar clothes; only this ones similar to Sora's style. AND, to make them more capable, maybe they all could get a Keyblade based on their homeworlds or something. Don't you think?
  17. Well, since Wreck-It Ralph appeared in the game, I guess we can use the references from his second movie "Ralph Breaks Internet" as a clue. I believe we could find the new ones between all the princesses we saw in it. Let's see: + Snow White, Cinderella, Aurora, Belle and Jasmine were already used. + Ariel and Mulan appeared in Kingdom Hearts' games, but as teammates. (Besides, Mulan shouldn't even be considered a princess, but an heroine). + We know from the trailer and Tetsuya Nomura interviews that Rapunzel, Anna and Elsa are three of the new ones. (Notice that Elsa is not really a princess, but a queen). + We also know Kairi is still a member of the group, although I would like to know why she didn't pass on her power. That makes four. + From the remaining princesses on "Ralph Breaks Internet" we have 5 candidates: Pocahontas, Tiana, Merida, Moana and (unoficially) Vanellope von Schweetz. + I believe Merida can be castoff because she's more like a teammate for Sora, as she's a woman of action as an archer and a swordswoman. + An considering the nature of the characters made of data in Kingdom Hearts, I suppose Vanellope can be castoff too from the list. So, we have three candidates who can be the perfect candidates to fulfill the three remaining places in the new Seven Hearts: Pocahontas, Tiana and Moana. Notice that not all of them are "princesses" (Pocahontas and Moana are only daughters of chiefs); and curiosly, all of them are from the USA (Virginia, New Orleans and Hawaii).
  18. Based on "Ralph Breaks Internet" (since Wreck-It Ralph appeared in the game), we can guess who the remaining ones are. These could be: + Kairi + Rapunzel + Anna + Elsa + Moana + Pocahontas + Tiana + Snow White, Cinderella, Aurora, Belle and Jasmine were already used. + Ariel and Mulan appeared in Kingdom Hearts' games, but as teammates. + I believe Merida can be castoff because she's more like a teammate for Sora, as she's a woman of action as an archer and a swordswoman. + And considering the nature of the characters made of data in Kingdom Hearts, I suppose Vanellope can be castoff too from the list.
  19. The way Strelitzia appears before Elrena and her Chirity is like an hologram or a glitch inside a computer. Not to mention both Luxu and Brain using the term "virus" to talk about something threatening the Master's plan. Do you believe the place where everyone is right now is actually a "virtual reality"? You know, like a datascape, like the one from Coded? That would explain how Ventus and the others survived for so much time.
  20. Are these upgrades for the NA or the Japanese version? I'm impacient for the story of KH:UX and give us more clues from KH-III.
  21. I'm not sure if these count as spoilers or not, mainly because I'm focus on the gameplay and not the story, but there are a few things that I would like to comment about some battles. Let's see: Well, what do you think?
  22. I believe Vanitas is also a latin name.
  23. Guys, there's any moment when they reveal the name of King Mickey's new Keyblade? The one that looks like a fusion between Star Seeker and Kingdom Key D? The closest thing I found is the green version that you can gain through reservation, named "Dawn Till Dusk", but I'm not sure if it's the same name. I know Riku's new Keyblade is called Braveheart, but I never knew Mickey's new one.

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top