Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ursalink

Verified Member
  • Joined

Everything posted by Ursalink

  1. After all we have seen in the game, they better start to upgrade KH:UX's story faster.
  2. I believe this prove Sora is a healthy and balanced guy. He likes to be immature most of the time, but when it's time to get serious, he knows to stop goofing around.
  3. OK, let's see. I have to say, this game is a supreme blast!!! They have taken too much time to make it, as far as I see, but thank godness they made something worthy of it. Many mysteries have finally been resolved, and practically all the main characters that we know have been rescued by Sora. However, it clearly has brought us some new mysteries; and the only way I think we can discover them is through KH:UX, as there's clearly a connection. Anyway, I want to share some details an see if we can reach some answers around here. Let's see: I have quite more to comment, but I will wait for some comments before continuing.
  4. People, since the game is officially out, that means we can now comment stuff about the events in the story and other stuff? I have been watching all the cinematics and there are several points that I would like to comment here.
  5. I just made a new discovery about the original Organization XIII. I guess this can explain some things.
  6. OK, people. I have quite a LOT of info for those who could want to know it now. You are free to read them or ignore them, but I would like somebody to comment them. Well, what do you think of this new info?
  7. It gave me the chills too in BbS, especially because Sora's Keyblade was there. But it didn't have sense because Sora was out of this story back then. Besides, they tried to use for the "D" of "Graveyard", but they didn't realized that the "D" was wrong.
  8. Chirity will appear at some point of the game, and I truly want to know at which part. And we know that, somehow, Ventus WAS in KH UX. I suspect Ventus will have a flashback on KH-UX at some point of the game. Not to mention that Lauriam (Marluxia) and Elrena (Larxene) were there too. There's clearly some connection, so references to KH-UX will have to exist.
  9. Are you sure? Where has been revealed that the space between worlds is called "Ocean Between"?
  10. This list has some things that I can't understand. Let's see: Anyone has any idea?
  11. After seeing several videos of Gameplay, there are a few minor spoilers that I would like to comment. It gave me things to think: What do you think of this info?
  12. Less than 2 weeks now. And still, the closer we are, the more far away it seems.
  13. I swear, each day waiting seems eternal. I respect people wishing no spoilers because they want to experience themselves, but I'm so tired of the wait, I wish there would be an option where I could read spoilers.
  14. Honestly, I would like to know the ending already. There are people around the web who say they already played the whole game (except for the prologue and secret ending). Anyway, I'm really sick of waiting and I want to know the result of the final battle.
  15. Well, in the 30 sec commercial we had the scene of Sora crying; maybe we will have something even more intense here.
  16. Tomorrow we could have a new commercial in cinemas from Japan?
  17. I perfectly understand what happened here was illegal and it gives problems at long term. However, after so much time waiting for KH3, and the remaining month going on forever, I'm not going to say anything if somebody post info about the story of the game. Sorry, but there's a limit for how much time can a person wait for someone or something.
  18. Well, I believe this must be part of the chess game where Sora's piece is surrounded by most of the darkness' pieces, in "check mate". Right before Young Eraqus says "It's still my turn".
  19. Curses!! Well, I hope the next one on 18th (or maybe 17th) will be a little better. The waiting is seriously killing me. Years waiting for this game to come out, and waiting for it one more month is getting forever.
  20. Wait, does this mean tomorrow are we no longer having a new trailer? Or this one was a preview for tomorrow FULL trailer?
  21. This is what happened in KH3D, but the way they will be reunited in KH-III could be different.
  22. I don't see Elrena mentioned in the updates' list for December. Which day of December can we expect the story to continue?
  23. Hey!, which one is the update for the story mode? It could be the last one before we get the game, so I want to know when to expect the story to continue.
  24. This is just an idea, but usually, when an important game (like Kingdom Hearts III) is about to come out on sale, there are some kind of "special event" or something where some lucky ones can get a copy before the official date. Do you have any idea if there will be one for Kingdom Hearts III?

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top