Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I♥KH

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by I♥KH

  1. boku hetalia (finally I finished the first book -awesome)
  2. eated
  3. I♥KH replied to tyriann's topic Random
    swhooos~
  4. WAAA PERSONA 4 ANIMATION GOLDEN!
  5. Give us your secret eggs!
  6. That's a boy/bear TEDDIE! The persona 4's bear! Because KH letter style is super badass
  7. I allways do with my friends. Since nobody gonna give me today one, I thibk I count yesterdays highfive as today's fun.
  8. HIGHFIVE! Yeah, I saw all around facebook today.Even CN shares with Adventure Time post.
  9. National High Five day! No school today, and just my brother is here, who don't want give me a highfive, and calls meh stupid . Anybody, digital higfive?
  10. I♥KH replied to tyriann's topic Random
  11. Still frosty at spring
  12. disneyXdreamworks shipping must be canon
  13. I♥KH replied to Ghost's topic Random
    people who stayed up more than 29 hour:
  14. Because we need another snowstorm in easter too?
  15. I saw the tweet from Miku's facebook, and laughed soo hard in the comments/reactions. GO MIKU! (bring Rin&Len too!)
  16. I♥KH replied to tyriann's topic Random
  17. I♥KH replied to Kirie's profile comment
    Makai has lot of fun
  18. He's way too fatty . But I bet there is a pic on deviantart. Just don't wanna search/see it

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top