Everything posted by Zanzetsuken
-
Anyone else done this?
Met a random girl at a media meeting and told her about Kingdom Hearts. Later, talk to her on FB and then she likes it
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D - New English Screenshots + Iwata Ask Translated
Zanzetsuken replied to Terranort9406's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Every time there's an update like this, my heart just jumps. I swear, I cannot wait.
- Which of the two current portable systems do you now own?
-
Zanzetsuken's status update
Some guy posted on my video and said that fan girls are so stupid, basically including me. Rage awakened.
-
Zanzetsuken's status update
Some guy posted on my video and said that fan girls are so stupid, basically including me. Rage awakened.
- Supposing you could get the english version of KH3D now, but that you had to pay around $150, would you buy it?
- Young Xehanort BBS Model
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance :Behind the Game Interview
Zanzetsuken replied to Nikolasvanitas's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Oh the Jap trailers~ Why won't they show us a glimpse of some English command systems yet!? D:
-
Finally got my new phone today!
Samsung Galaxy Nexus! I customized it so it would be KH-themed
- Zanzetsuken's status update
- MEGA FLARE
- Zanzetsuken's status update
- Have you ever paid for extra downloadable content for a game?
-
Sketch designs for future Kingdom Hearts plushies released
Oh my god. Want. Right now.
-
Who's Going To Replace Xehanort?
Oh my god. Imagine someone worser, eviler and more cunning than Xehanort. I want to die.
- Is KH3 Secretly in Development?
- Supposing the KH series were to meet its end pretty soon, do you think it would be easy for you to forget it?
-
(Spoilers) Nomura talks Kingdom Hearts in Famitsu, talks unannounced title, KH3D demo in NA, KH3D secrets
Well, he's tried out other consoles as well; mobile, PSP, DS, 3DS. So hopefully he won't make another portable one! He said in Game Informer that it should return back to console right? I'm calling HD collection with extra extra content! more scenes, Final Mix Addition and maybe, just maybe, a scenario that links with BBS FM's secret ending! Plus, he was researching into it~ /drools
-
What's the hardest or most annoying game you ever played?
Finding Nemo. Oh my god, that stupid jellyfish area and Bruce... Movie-based Disney games can be surprisingly annoying...
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] Ultimania coverage
Hoping to get to have a look through this at the Jap book store. There's something I really want to have a look at, the one in the last scan...
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D to appear at E3 2012
Awesome! Can't wait to see an english trailer!
- On average, how many days a week do you play video games?
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] Ultimania coverage
Well, I guess that mean we'll be expecting a HD collection soon! Oh god! I am actually excited! Maybe they'll add extra extra content like the bloody Chamber of Repose! Oh man, no BBS vol.2 as of now?
-
Birth by sleep is the most most emotional game in the series
Oh my gosh, same here. I couldn't stop crying for about 2 weeks. Then every time I thought of it, I tear up
-
What is one thing you wish the 3DS had?
No region lock, Language Change and a better camera maybe.