Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AverageGoddess

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AverageGoddess

  1. (I love this movie )
  2. I had a completely beat KHRe:Chain of Memories that took me A LONG TIME, and my older sister deleted it. Even though there were a crap ton of other files to choose to save in, she saved over my finished one. Worst part: she hates videogames and that was the only time she ever tried to play one. SHE SAVED OVER IT. *still holds angry feelings*
  3. ....for some reason I thought of Naruto....O.O
  4. Yuffie is my favorite Final Fantasy (girl) character.
  5. Chu Chu Lovely Muni Muni Mura Mura (By: Maximum the Hormone)
  6. Granted but the magic power you got couldn't do anything important/useful I wish I wasn't sick
  7. Actually it could be Xehanort, becuase he was from Destiny Islands. He was taking Ven back so he could live his final days in peace. But then Ventus woke up and yeah... ( The kh wiki site thingy says: "Unfortunately, the process left Ven in a comatose state with his broken heart of pure light slowly fading out. Master Xehanort (in a Black Coat) decided to leave Ven to live out his last days peacefully in his old home, the Destiny Islands")Sorry, long response
  8. Many People
  9. Different Genre
  10. Baked Cake
  11. Banned because Edward Elric is awesome
  12. Doors Slender or Pokemon?
  13. Granted but it was so short that no one could tell D: I wish that I could find my 3DS O__O ""
  14. Board Game The Game
  15. Catching Game
  16. JHFIDS AJ JFDKLSA WHATTTTT?!? ...I love Pewdie, so I hope he doesn't do anything too weird while playing KH... Imma watch it later
  17. I'm much more of a SoRiku fan

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top