Everything posted by Daniel Black
- When did you first join KH13.com?
-
I'm really loving Final Fantasy IX so far! I'm five hours in, and I just love all the story comin...
Ok then.. prepare for sH#$ falling down..
- I'm really loving Final Fantasy IX so far! I'm five hours in, and I just love all the story comin...
-
Drawing Request - Black´s Gallery Update: 23/09/16
Hi Yuffie! And tablet is broken so im on forced hiatus. Hopefully in two weeks i´ll get it repaired. Note: Stop changing names people. I leave and come back and you´re hard to track
- (CANCELED) Kingdom Hearts: Fade Into Light
-
(CLOSED) Kingdom Hearts: Fade Into Light (Sign-ups)
I feel ignored....T_T
-
Key's Drawing Thread! (Taking Requests!)
Thanks man! It looks great!
- You know, mother nature, when I asked for something to make my life more exciting, I didn't mean ...
- Sorry guys. I tried to persuade my cousin to go far north and away from the shore, but he seems p...
-
(CLOSED) Kingdom Hearts: Fade Into Light (Sign-ups)
You will see... You will see... Now... someone knows about a tutorial about shipping charts? ... just curious..
-
(CLOSED) Kingdom Hearts: Fade Into Light (Sign-ups)
Who said THAT was your shipping? NOT my chart obviously MWAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
-
(CLOSED) Kingdom Hearts: Fade Into Light (Sign-ups)
OH YOU DON¨T HAVE ANY IDEA... MWAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAH .. cof cof cof ... Bleg... And yes I´m on Harmoku. Just saying.
-
(CLOSED) Kingdom Hearts: Fade Into Light (Sign-ups)
Ooooook... I reached quota in 2 minutes... welp that happened... Kyle: hehehehhehehehe.... oh boy this is so much material for a year of drawings... Me: Hey! I´m the artist here! Kyle: Not in this canon. Let the shipping charts flow!
-
(CLOSED) Kingdom Hearts: Fade Into Light (Sign-ups)
OH BOY ...
-
(CLOSED) Kingdom Hearts: Fade Into Light (Sign-ups)
Sorry my sinner friend. But obviously you are not able to see the grace of Lord Rowlet. Fortunately you are still in time to join the right side (Not popplio obviously ). That aside, as lack of tablet, ink will be...
-
(CLOSED) Kingdom Hearts: Fade Into Light (Sign-ups)
TEAM ROWLET 2016! Also yes
-
New Pokemon Sun & Moon Demo Announced
TEAM ROWLET 2016! (Directly from Tumblr and... FOR THE GLORY OF HOSHIDO!)
-
Key's Drawing Thread! (Taking Requests!)
Mmmm Actually I want one of my OC declan with a rowlet. ..Hope u don´t mind. Refference:
-
(CLOSED) Kingdom Hearts: Fade Into Light (Sign-ups)
But it will hit one target, instead of many... maybe if Kyle uses magnet on them.... then it can work O a note aside: RIP tablet, thanks Windows 10. Until next update. My USB ports are doing what they want... T_T
-
(CLOSED) Kingdom Hearts: Fade Into Light (Sign-ups)
I have no idea. It just stopped working. I'm blaming a w10 update right now... I truly hope that's it or I would have to make a visit to uncle wacom to buy one. U.U
-
(CLOSED) Kingdom Hearts: Fade Into Light (Sign-ups)
Bad news! My tablet is broken... or maybe it´s my pc i don´t know... T_T. I need to delay the drawings until A) I fix my tablet or B ) I buy another one ... sadness x 9999
-
Key's Drawing Thread! (Taking Requests!)
Im kinda interested Key. Can I ask something?
-
(CANCELED) Kingdom Hearts: Fade Into Light
"Oh c´mon guys. It´s just Teleport, not a deatly illness or something" Kyle said as he entered the quarters, writing on a small notebook. "On second thought, aren´t u excited about this? New worlds, new experiences... I can´t wait to start the trip." Suddenly he became nervous as he remembered. "Oh .. Sorry I am talking quike casual to all of you and I just know Max, Joel and Harmony. I´m Kyle, hope we get along!" He finished as he scratched his head with his right hand.
-
(CLOSED) Kingdom Hearts: Fade Into Light (Sign-ups)
Ok... that was ... unexpected indeed. But alright then I´ll Pm you when I finish them. unless you´re leaving KH13 temporally which means.. where can I send u the links? X( I´ll post them on my gallery topic here on the site. So no worries about not seeing them. I´ll post tomorrow afternoon. Doing homework
- https://scontent-mia1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14516530_1486840307996641_6132676921837814338_n.jpg...