Everything posted by Roxas_Wagner
- RECONNECT. Kingdom Hearts III: The χ-Blade War.
- RECONNECT. Kingdom Hearts III: The χ-Blade War.
- RECONNECT. Kingdom Hearts III: The χ-Blade War.
- RECONNECT. Kingdom Hearts III: The χ-Blade War.
- RECONNECT. Kingdom Hearts III: The χ-Blade War.
- RECONNECT. Kingdom Hearts III: The χ-Blade War.
-
I'm new here... nice to meet you!
Welcome to KH13!Hope you enjoy here,Rikudark!
- RECONNECT. Kingdom Hearts III: The χ-Blade War.
-
RECONNECT. Kingdom Hearts III: The χ-Blade War.
"..." Nevx started to think whilst running with the others. '...He could feel...' Nevx said remembering of Fatamorgana feeling pain and other things before vanish... '...Is D.B.P.K...really a bad group?Or their leader are using the others?...!" Nevx said before having a vision,whilst moving. ~vision~ ???:"Now,the X-Blade will be FORGED!" ~end of vision~ "...Guys...we have to hurry!" Nevx said before run even more fast.
- After reading Nomura's KH3D Ultimania interview I get the feeling Nomura was laughing in his head...
-
KH Cosplay on my DA finally lol
They are amazing!I would like have some of those clothes
-
LOOKATWHATIMADE!~
I WANT ALL THOSE WAYFINDERS! http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/smiley-cry.png :wub:
-
RAGE AWAKENED REMAKE
I WANNA KNOW TOO!
- RECONNECT. Kingdom Hearts III: The χ-Blade War.
- RECONNECT. Kingdom Hearts III: The χ-Blade War.
-
Hi. Friends,
Welcome to KH13!Hope you enjoy here!
-
Sora nicest guy ever! may contain spoilers
I would like be Sora in the real life...but,this was not he would react!
-
Say Something Strange To The Person Above You!
...you are...
-
I regret nothing.
i did everything,in one minute '-'
- I regret nothing.
- Roxas_Wagner's status update
-
TWEWY or KH?
Of course Kingdom Hearts,Kingdom Hearts is always the best
-
Say Something Strange To The Person Above You!
no.me '-'
-
Say Something Strange To The Person Above You!
you are everywhere '-'
-
I think I know where Marluxia and co. are!
Tell me!