Everything posted by Kevin_Keyblade
- Chirishi in kingdom hearts 3
-
Pixar Worlds or Marvel/StarWars Worlds
Every change for me is good in the case of New Worlds
-
So 'Project Destati' was just an itunes album.
Well maybe is SAD I know but I'm hearing this EP and sounds cool! Not bad at all for a fandom
- Secret message in kh3 trailer and evil Mickey possibility
- Secret message in kh3 trailer and evil Mickey possibility
-
Who made this?!
At least this is not true....
-
Will Sora thank Namine!?
I guess so
-
Kingdom Hearts Sora's Mole
hahaa a mole
- New Kingdom Hearts III artwork revealed
-
Mario & Luigi series OST is composed by Yoko Shimomora!
wow true! this song has her style
-
Starlight...
well.... maybe you can get information in khwiki.net
-
Castle of Illusion - Starring Mickey Mouse
really? let me see it
-
Starlight...
from Kingdom Hearts X chi hey that wasn't neccesary, I'm just asking about that, all right?
-
Starlight...
Kingdom Key is from the Realm of Light, Kingdom Key D is from the Realm of Darkness, then from what realm is the Starlight?
-
Castle of Illusion - Starring Mickey Mouse
Oooh.... That would be AWESOME!
-
Castle of Illusion - Starring Mickey Mouse
What about those gems in the trailer? Don't you think that those are the Chaos Emeralds?
- KH3 leak- What will you do?
-
Castle of Illusion - Starring Mickey Mouse
It looks like this game will have several things in common with Sonic franchise, I mean is a Sega Game, What do you expect? Maybe they wanna put MORE stuff from Sonic Take a look of the Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gb7KNMvCz00
-
Mother 4 Fangame Sequel Website up, and Release date announced!
this game looks interesting but is very far away to be released, in December 2014?
- Kingdom Hearts III Worlds and speculation
- Kingdom Hearts in Disney Infinity?
-
Changing Roles
- If Only this could happen......
- χ Union Thread- Red Unicorns
I can't believe this! We are at the 1ST PLACE!- New Kingdom Hearts figures (KH2 Formation Arts & KH3D Keyblades) shown
Wait a moment..... Hey guys , watch carefully the meow wow's and meowjesty's tail, It's backwards - If Only this could happen......