Everything posted by RikuLove416
-
Got called to the counselors office today and I don't wanna talk about it.
Well Sry To Hear That Hope Everything Works Out For You
-
is the lack of sleep messing up my mind or does the vocaloid manga make no sense
There's A Manga
-
OHMYGOSH, WANT WANT WANT. Not as much as MeowWow, but still http://www.tomopop.com/ul/14719-550...
I don't like it it looks kinda ugly
-
Kingdom Hearts Commentary
I Actually Really Liked This I Usually HATE Commentary
-
oh em geeee~
oh meh gawd that's so cuteee
-
Ohmygosh, this is so smexy. Kirby approves. http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb201106241715...
Damn.......I Love Bacun!
-
I'm still sick Dx
But I didn't think you where serious lol
-
Whenever is see a bruised apple at the market, I give it a soft hug and gently whisper "Who did t...
This Made Me Die Of Luaghter Lolz
-
I'm still sick Dx
Of course I didn't think u where serious Lolz
-
I'm still sick Dx
Noooooooo Kirbz Don't Cryyyyyyyy i wuv U I'll Give You Meow Wow Cookies lmao
-
I want Sora's crown necklace. I think I should buy it now.
Oh Ya and the chain breaks a lot
-
I'm still sick Dx
Yup That's How It Is ^_^
-
I want Sora's crown necklace. I think I should buy it now.
I Have The Chackram One To nd Roxas' Necklace
-
I want Sora's crown necklace. I think I should buy it now.
I have one but after a while the silver turns copper so I have to keep buying a new one
-
Sora touches Riku WAY TOO MUCH O_O Spoilers
RikuLove416 replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Damn If Me And My Best Freind Went Thru ALLLLLL That Stuff I'd Hug Her And Have My Arm Around Her Till I Died lol And that seen was sooooooooooooo cuteeeeeeeee lol
- I'm still sick Dx
- I'm still sick Dx
- I'm still sick Dx
-
Best day ever
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!
- Curse you hair D:
-
riku riku riku i lov riku haha im alittle obsessed!!!!
Ya he's just so bad ass
-
riku riku riku i lov riku haha im alittle obsessed!!!!
MEEEEE TOOOOOOO
- There's a parade going through my town today to celebrate it's 100th birthday. And a block party ...
-
someone please give me 90 bucks
I'll give $80.50 and that's it
-
So yesterday, I was browsing through KH13 and then it said Internal Server error randomly and the...
IKR that's happen to me to I almost died