Everything posted by Indecypher
- I Fear Now.
- ‘Final Fantasy Versus XIII’ development and release date details possibly posted
-
An awesome gift.
Better late than never.
-
Kingdom Duff Beer( The Simpsons + KH story)
You got Duffman's speech patterns down perfectly. But Homer's, not so much. And by that I mean woo hoo, not woo: You forgot to add punctuation after Homer panicked and ran away for the first time, as well as "I'm" being capitalized. And that brings me to my next point, saying Homer ran away in panic twice is kind of redundant. But maybe you could say, "The two got ready to fight. Homer, however, was still running away in panic." Also, why is "bounced" both in parentheses and even included if "ricocheted" already fits the bill? But still, good job. Edit: I had a sound clip of Homer's "Woo hoo" from a Youtube video ready, but it's not showing up for some reason.
- Kingdom Hearts III Worlds and speculation
- SO TRUE
- Iron Man 3
-
New Deadpool game trailer revealed
I hope Rue this makes it in:
-
What We think Of Ganondorf When Facing Him
LegendofZeldatennis Trollface
- I got a kh3 theory
- I got a kh3 theory
- Wow, Congrats PS Vita
- Do you still watch the Pokemon anime?
-
Pain installation issues?
- If Roxas And Demyx Worked Out...
No problem, lol. And thanks for drawing it.- Homer Simpson <3
Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu- Homer Simpson <3
- The Crazy/Terrible Suggestions Thread
I see. And no problem, haha.- Need some opinions!
- Kingdom Hearts Merchandise?
http://store.jp.square-enix.com/search/word?cat=goods&q=Kingdom+Hearts&x=0&y=0- My KH picture Online Backup Repository
Kaplooie.- A more in-depth look at the Re:CoM localization debug build
- Wow Minecraft FAIL!
- Are you the kind of gamer who likes to complete 100% of a game?
- If Roxas And Demyx Worked Out...
Haha, good job. - If Roxas And Demyx Worked Out...