Everything posted by Ben G
-
If Fire Were Water...
Is that pic from something? Yay finally broke 300 posts
-
If Fire Were Water...
Lol yes we would all be 2/3 fire instead of water.....Would we still be able to get burned?I would love to see how volcanoes work lol would they still be fire or would lava be watery?
- a thought came to me
-
Power Ranger Series - General Discussion
I'm almost finished with Power Rangers Dino Thunder and I have to say I think the actress who plays Kira is one of the hottest female rangers yet /fanboy crushing lol
-
is it normal?
Lol nice.....my uncle Dan teaches at a school in Nebraska called St. Albert's.....I think lol
-
is it normal?
It's possible it's just your OCD it is also possible to stop liking something but that wouldn't be affected by what you're talking about
- How old were you when you first joined KH13?
- Atheists
-
I wonder where Cloud and Sephiroth ended up at after KH2.
But of course the game is also 10x harder but so far nothing is as hard as poison ivy's boss fight on hard in Arkham Asylum....,when I say it's hard I mean it's haaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrdddd lol I never wanna go through that again
-
Didn't we learn our lesson the first time?
I never voted for him
-
Didn't we learn our lesson the first time?
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/03/here-we-go-again-white-house-asks-banks-to-make-loans-to-borrowers-with-weaker-credit/ Once again the U.S. government will force banks to make loans to people they know can't afford them....
-
In memory of Roger Ebert (June 18 1948 - April 4 2013)
He reviewed movies....I just know there's people somewhere saying "crap! Now I won't know if a movie is good or terrible!"
-
In memory of Roger Ebert (June 18 1948 - April 4 2013)
R.I.P. Roger Ebert
-
Ben G's status update
Wow....that was great lol never expect they would do an episode where the Power Rangers watch Super Sentai
-
WW3 here we come
They haven't it just means the military has the approval to launchAlso I can't find the picture but Kim Jong Un instead of putting up a pic of himself or someone that inspires him behind his desk he has a map of nuke missile flight paths to a few American cities
-
I wonder where Cloud and Sephiroth ended up at after KH2.
That's like Batman: Arkham City's new game+ you start the game over with all your gadgets and upgrades
-
I wonder where Cloud and Sephiroth ended up at after KH2.
I want to see/fight Selphie, Tidus and Walka on Destiny Isle again!!!
- Which Final Fantasy Crew do you think will be in KH3?
- Which Final Fantasy Crew do you think will be in KH3?
-
I wonder where Cloud and Sephiroth ended up at after KH2.
I hope it's Seymour from FFX he's the only one I can see being added but I could be wrong plus we already have Tidus, Walka, and fairy Yuna, Rikku, and Paine in the game lol so I hope we get him
-
Which is a better game, GoW or GoW?
Lol I'm guessing this is making fun of God of War and Gears of War having the same abbreviation?
-
Girl caught cheating
Lust, afraid of commit, want more than one partner, ect.
-
"Gate to Hell" discovered.
I'll save you the trouble of finding out....eternal burning
-
From the 3 KH games presented in KH -HD 1.5 Remix-, which do you intend to play first?
Lol CoM is dead last
-
SE's New President Plans to Review Entire Company
Successful is in the eye of the beholder for all we know he could determine that the FF series has out stayed its welcome and decide no more new games should be made