Everything posted by Toua2006
-
New To Kingdom Hearts Series Completely - Should I Play Or Wait?
Start with the 1.5 remix. But if you don't want to wait, buy the games and play them by launch date. Example: Play Kingdom Hearts; then re:COM; then Kingdom Hearts 2; JUST THEN play BBS because if you play BBS it will not have fun in the others Kingdom Hearts because you know the background
-
Kingdom Hearts show discussion
I think that you're dreaming too much lol I don't even think Kingdom Hearts will have a TV Show.
- FINAL FANTASY XII playthrough?
-
No moderators=PARTY
We have always the after party. It's pretty cool you know
-
Coffee or Tea?
One tastes bad. the other is addictive so... neither.
-
Like A Boss
He won't do it for 1 million dollar. But he does in every pre-game practice :facepalm:
-
Based on these, what are yours?
Roman.
-
How will the 7 keyblade wielders of Light defeat Xehanort for good in KH3?
I just hope it's epic But i think Nomura will think really hard about it because probably Kingdom Hearts III comes out for PS4, so yeah, i think it's gonna be very complexe and it will be epic, because Square Enix has no excuse to make a bad final game. Scumbag Final Fantasy Versus Xiii delaying KHIII
- Are you interested in getting Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII?
- Square Enix releases 6 new screenshots for HD 1.5 ReMIX
- Last Post Wins!
- Last Post Wins!
- Struggling for inspiration to play FINAL FANTASY XII...
-
Hi!
Estava a ver que não encontrava ninguém tuga Estás noutros foruns, tipo de anime e manga? Sorry for not posting in english lol
-
Will you attempt to Platinum Re:Chain of Memories?
I don't know. Maybe, if I have that time to spend but KH:FM is my priority.
-
Hi!
Thanks to everyone! I'm liking the forum so I think I will stay sometime
- Do you miss the Drive Forms?
- Hi!
- How did you find KH13.com?
-
Hi!
Hi! I'm Toua2006 and my name is Ricardo. I'm from Portugal so excuse me for the bad English, please! My favoite kingdom hearts from gameplay is kingdom hearts but the one that I like more is Kingdom hearts, tough. I didn't play the 3DS game and DS games so I will take profit of the Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD REMIX and, hopefully, the 2.5 (if it comes out). I like anime and manga and I like Final fantasy and Disney (Oh, really?) and my favourite series of games is Kingdom hearts.