Everything posted by Mysterious Figure
- How far along is KHIII?
-
How Will a Final Fantasy VII Remake Work?
Agreed, I think everyone has a different image of what they want this to beThere's no way for square to please everyone here
- The two non-trailer Kingdom Hearts III screenshots have been released in HQ
-
Who is Ephemera?
Mysterious Figure replied to catmaster0116's topic Kingdom Hearts Union χ[cross] | Unchained χ | χ[chi]He seems like he's too curious for his own good You know what they say, Curiosity killed the cat
- Nomura wants an online component for KH3
- Nomura wants an online component for KH3
- Nomura wants an online component for KH3
-
What don't you like in the KH series?
I'd say the complex story, but it's really more to do with the way it's told I don't like rather than the story itself
- Nomura says basic foundation for Kingdom Hearts III is 'close to complete'
- Why Square Enix Decided To Finally Make The Final Fantasy VII Remake
- Why does most Kingdom Hearts box art features characters in the sky?
-
Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ announcement at E3 2015 was for North America only, release elsewhere is "still TBC"
Goddammit! To be honest I was kinda concerned when he just said North America on stage Well I'm sure it will come to Europe not long after, the real wait is when it will just be released for us in general, we're still waiting for a bunch of other smartphone games to be localised
- World of Final Fantasy article scan
-
FF7 Remake Discussion (kinda?)
It's definitely a remake and it will probably have the same basic storyline as the original The changes I think they're talking about would probably involve the battle system and adapting the story a bit to fit in with the rest of the ff7 compilation like crisis core of before crisis I'm curious to see whether or not they'll stick to turn based gameplay, while I wouldn't mind them keeping it the idea of each character having their own movesets and combos just seems really awesome to me and actually makes me more excited for it then the turn based system I've already played On the other hand, if they don't keep it turn based the Internet will have a fit over it, at the end of the day no matter which battle system they choose people will complain about it, there's really no winning for them Personally, I would be happy either way so it's win-win for me!
- Destructoid interviews Tetsuya Nomura, reveals that Drive Forms are being considered for Kingdom Hearts III
- Sora should have look like this in KH3
-
What if Master Xehanort isnt the bad guy?
He's not evil, He's just trying to start a world war for the sake of curiosity because he's misunderstood
-
Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ announced for overseas release with English trailer, a free-to-play title for iPhone, iPad & Android
Anybody remember G-bike and Agito? Neither do I! My point is I don't think we'll be seeing this anytime soon
-
A Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ poster has been spotted in Square Enix France's conference room at E3 2015
You know what would be awesome? If they announced it was available right now....I can dream can't I?
-
Final Fantasy VII Remake Confirmed
Holy cra- 'Director: Tetsuya Nomura' ...we're never gonna get KH3 are we? In all seriousness though this was completely unexpected, even with the leak. I can't wait for the Golden Saucer stage play in HD
- Report: FFVII remake coming, likely Toriyama's title
-
88 Reasons Why Final Fantasy VIII is Literally the Worst Game Ever Made
You know what's weird? I agree with most of the list yet FF8 is still one of my favourite FF's
- Square Enix Europe reuploads Kingdom Hearts III logo ahead of E3
-
RWBY
I haven't seen the video yet, but I don't think this is the way to look at it, whenever Burnie speaks about RT he says one of the best things about online video is getting instant feedback, meaning they would probably appreciate hearing anything, anyone thought was wrong with the seriesAt the end of the day RWBY is cool but not perfect, nothing is perfect, but unlike most other shows we can tell them directly how we think they can improve
- Do you have a favorite ice cream flavor?