Everything posted by Mysterious Figure
-
I Don't Understand This Generation
People would rather play something they're certain is good because they've already played it than spend money on something they've never seen before
-
Will Unchained X have an ending?
So we all know how this story ends, keyblade war, worlds separated, everything in darkness But will we ever reach that ending? And if we do what happens to the game afterwards, how will they continue it or will they just stop updating it afterwards (which seems pretty unlikely to me). Usually with these kinda games they're constantly updating and adding new storylines/events but with this there is a definite conclusion which we have to get to at some point, and i'm pretty sure it doesn't end well for our avatars
-
The Kingdom Hearts series has become a joke
The annoying thing is it probably wouldn't be nearly as bad if square would just pick one platform and stick to it, the only reason the series is so hard to keep up with is because they decide to make each game on a different platform
-
Nomura: KH0.2 BbS originally to be a part of Kingdom Hearts III
I guess this is a good sign for people who wanted multiple playable characters
-
FFXV likely to have story DLC
Now by DLC, do they mean the optional stuff you buy from the store, or do they mean patching stuff in? I think Tabata said he wanted the DLC to be free aswell, so if that works out i don't really mind...as long as it's not long after I've already beaten the game *cough* Arkham Knight *cough*
-
Dengeki PlayStation interview with Tetsuya Nomura details Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue
The X Back cover is using KH3 tech, this is oddly what i'm most excited about from the collection, can't wait to see the characters in 3D Maybe we will see a non-chibi Ephemera? By the way, I'm not the only one who giggled after reading 'back side' right?
-
Nomura discusses reasoning for KH2.8, confirms KH3 team is making 2.8, 0.2 will only take the length of one world
My question is what art style will they use for the KHX cinematics? Will they stick to the 'fairy tale' look of the original or will they go all out and use KH3 tech to make that too?
-
Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ confirmed for French release
Mysterious Figure replied to soraspromise's topic Kingdom Hearts Union χ[cross] | Unchained χ | χ[chi]Well that's a good sign, and the cancellation of both G-bike and Agito has actually made me more confident in their mobile game's localisation since they seemed to be special cases Then again 'soon' is pretty vague so...Early 2016 is my guess
-
IGN admits they don't understand KH anymore
Can't really blame them to be honest Even I have a hard time keeping up sometimes
- Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius trailer
- Could Birth by Sleep 0.2 lead to the BBS Trio's return?
- WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY TGS 2015 Trailer
-
Lightning confirmed for World of Final Fantasy
Shocking. (Pun not intended)
-
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue officially announced for PS4, releasing in 2016
As someone who doesn't own a 3ds it's totally worth it for meAlso while I do want 1.5 and 2.5 on ps4, I'd happily take something new over something I've already played no matter how short it could be
-
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue officially announced for PS4, releasing in 2016
Damn this is awesome! I'm actually most interested in the Unchained X special story, will they reveal the traitor in that, or the actual Unchained X game?
- Final Fantasy VII G-Bike to be terminated on December 15
-
What Kind of KH Fan Are You?
I prefer to talk about the storyline, with how complex it is I feel the need to gather the collective minds of the fanbase to make sense of it
- What is your BIGGEST fear for Kingdom Hearts III?
- Do you think there should be more easter eggs in KH3
-
What would you like Kingdom Hearts 2.9 to be?
I definitely want the HD Remixes ported since I skipped them on PS3 expecting a ps4 version DDDHD would definitely be an awesome bonus aswell since I don't have a 3ds
- Pokemon Go announced for iOS & Android
-
KHBBSV2 in KH2.9?
I honestly don't think they have the time to create a completely new title, the main focus right now is on KH3 and that script is already being written alongside KHX, so they're already in the middle of creating two KH titles If it's real it will probably be a HD remaster of existing games
- What do you think the supposed Multiplayer of KH3 could entail?
-
Which is more depressing
KH3 not releasing until 2017 KH3 is finally gonna give closure after the 5 year wait since Birth by Sleep At least with the next KH title we know their won't be some kind of cliffhanger...at least I hope not
-
When ventus's heart leaves sora
I think you just found Nomura's excuse for making Sora Level 1 again But really I don't think Sora will be too badly affected, since Ven didn't move into his heart until the end of BBS, and he seemed fine as a kid personality wise. If anything it's more of a question of will Ven be able to survive without Sora's influence?