Everything posted by DAMN
-
We don't need any Disney Worlds in This.
I have 2 words for you...GTFO I don't see how it's a Final Fantasy Game without Disney KH is almost nothing like Final Fantasy in terms of gameplay....they're really really different You probably meant to say that it would be just like any other Action RPG And yeah Kingdom Hearts wouldn't feel the same without Disney
-
More Final Fantasy in KH
Put these guys in Kingdom Hearts 3
-
Kingdom Hearts 3 maybe longer then we imagine..
LOL...go easy on them...KH has had good games coming out in the last 4-5 years...FF13 on the other hand was total crap And who knows if XV will be even good...from what I saw I just was shocked...it looked nothing like Final Fantasy(and I'm not even a big FF Player)...it looked realistic and crap...looked pretty stupid...especially the character designs...they look like a Korean Boy-Band.Love Nomura's Artwork for KH but his FF Artwork has always been rather odd lol(assuming he designed the XV Characters Artwork)
- New theme song in KH3?
- New theme song in KH3?
-
Returning worlds
Come to think of it we never really got to know what "Kingdom Hearts" really does or what Xehanort is planning to do with it(I know,I know...take over the galaxy bla bla bla...but why?) I know the organization wanted to use it so they can gain hearts It'd be cool if we get a backstory on the one who first created Kingdom Hearts cuz surely Xehanort wasn't the originator of it
- Kingdom Hearts 3/ Xbox One
-
Returning worlds
If I have to play Agrabah one more freaking time...I'm gonna scream like a fat lady Man I had it in my mouth but I couldn't remember the correct english word for it(English isn't my first language) I also want them to include "The Walrus and the Carpenter" from Alice in Wonderland too...don't know how just freaking do it...I love that part By the way it's "Through the Looking Glass" not "Through the Looking Class"
-
HD 1.5 ReMIX Limited Edition unboxing video released
Dude they already got this back in 2002...nuff said That looks nice
-
Returning worlds
Radiant Garden is in every game i think that's a regular world I'd like to re-see Twilight Town Destiny Islands(with Wakka yelling "Show me your STUFF") Wonderland(would like to see this in better graphics and with Bigger Area's..and I want to see Mad Hatter in this...no excuses...also that Bug that smokes I can imagine it right now Bug:"Who are you?" Sora:"I'm Sora" Bug:"U R U" Sleeping Beauty That's it
- Kingdom Hearts 3/ Xbox One
- New character in Kingdom Hearts III?
-
Will Sora become a Master Keyblade Wielder?
Doubt it...unless he grows old as firetruck like 40 years old or something and has matured and shit
- New character in Kingdom Hearts III?
- You know what KH3 needs?
- New character in Kingdom Hearts III?
- How many worlds will be in KH3?
- You know what KH3 needs?
-
New character in Kingdom Hearts III?
I agree with Master Xemnas...this could be the work of one of the workers who do the models and maybe Nomura liked it and put it in KH3(it could be a possibility) If it was a Nomura Artwork it wouldn't have this low quality model to it cuz it would first be drawn on paper(like sora,kairi etc.)
- New character in Kingdom Hearts III?
- Possible disappointments for KHIII
-
The camera
They didn't...they only changed it to the right stick but the camera behaviour is the same as in the Original KH I've been playing it for the last couple of days so i know Not sure if worse but it's pretty bad And also the worst thing is how the camera doesn't automatically direct to where you're looking/going I hate it when I'm doing some platforming and the camera decides to firetruck up and show me from a "profile perspective" not letting me see what's ahead of me resulting into me screwing up my jump(especially with these jumping physics which are really annoying for Platforming)
- New character in Kingdom Hearts III?
-
PS4 Exclusive Content
There is no fact that it will push the PS4 to it's limits...Square hasn't commented anything on it...and we still haven't seen Real Gameplay Footage And also Luminous Engine or whatever it's called will be limited on the consoles...and can only realize it's full potential in the PC
- Something that will really piss me off with KHIII!