Everything posted by DarkAvenger
-
Top Anime
Naruto Attack On Titan Bleach
-
Happy Birthday...
Happy Birthday.
- Avoid the Moderators!
- Avoid the Moderators!
- Avoid the Moderators!
- Avoid the Moderators!
-
Hello friends,I am new to this discussion board.
Hi,welcome to KH13.
-
I'm changing my username as well
PrincessHearts25
- First Thing You Think Of
-
Naruto
Who are your favorite characters in Naruto? Mine are:Sasuke Kakashi Suigetsu Itachi Gaara Shikamaru Naruto
-
...Hi Everyone ^u^
Hi,welcome to the site.
- Avoid the Moderators!
- Avoid the Moderators!
-
Would kingdom hearts be a good live action movie?
I would prefer it as an anime if they didn't ruin it
- Avoid the Moderators!
- Would you like to become a Staff Member here on KH13?
- Avoid the Moderators!
- Avoid the Moderators!
- Favorite main series final fantasy villan?
- Official Kingdom Hearts 3 release date speculation thread
- Avoid the Moderators!
- Avoid the Moderators!
-
This Or That!
Snow. Epic or badass?
- Avoid the Moderators!
- Wish me luck guys