Everything posted by No.XIII
-
No.XIII's status update
Stuck on Vexen in Re:Chain of Memories on Proud Mode. It's so ridiculously hard.
- Nomura interviewed by Famitsu, discusses Kingdom Hearts III & Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX
-
* insert attention catching title here *
My attention was caught
-
What The F**King Hell, Disney? O.O
This should be in KH3 lol
-
Passion or Sanctuary?
If you're referring to me, I am not confusing the two. I actually meant Passion.
-
Did you enjoy playing KH HD 1.5 ReMIX?
It's okay, but I'm not enjoying it much anymore. I'm playing Re:Chain of Memories on Proud and it's just a bit too much for me right now. I'm also on my second runthrough of KHFM this time on beginner and I'm doing the unchanging armor trophy and no continues at the same time. I'm at the demon thing in the End Of the World and it keeps kicking my ass and I don't feel like level grinding.
-
Passion or Sanctuary?
Which song do you like more? Don't say they're the same because they aren't. I personally enjoy listening to both of them. They sound equally as good to me.
-
Really glad that we aren't getting a regurgitated version of "Sanctuary" or "Simple and Clean" ag...
Well isn't that just firetrucking great..
-
No.XIII's status update
Really glad that we aren't getting a regurgitated version of "Sanctuary" or "Simple and Clean" again for Kingdom Hearts 3.
- Utada Returning to Making a New Theme Song for KH3?
-
KH 1.5 and 2.5 on PS4?
Then buy a PS3.
-
DDD final mix
We don't need that at all..
- Flow motion in KH3
-
KH 1.5 and 2.5 on PS4?
Why do people even want it? It's driven me to the point of irritation how everyone is begging for it. There's absolutely no point in doing so. I apologize if I'm posting this topic in the wrong place but I wasn't sure where to put it.
- Sora's Keyblade DID NOT change into two pistols in KH3 trailer!
-
Square's backward logic baffles me
Pretty sure there's a partnership with Sony when it comes to these HD ReMIX's.
- Sora's Keyblade DID NOT change into two pistols in KH3 trailer!
- Sora's Keyblade DID NOT change into two pistols in KH3 trailer!
- New Kingdom Hearts III trailer will be online within 3 hours & trailer screenshots
-
Is it just me, or are Sora and Roxas starting to look more ginger?
- I'm so glad I was wrong. New KH3 trailer, baby!
Someone will upload- Keyblade Armor with Capes
They aren't adding shit, yo.- I'm so glad I was wrong. New KH3 trailer, baby!
http://kh13.com/news/43582-new-kingdom-hearts-iii-trailer-will-be-online-within-3-hours-trailer-screenshots- No.XIII's status update
- I firetrucking called it
lol I know. Just felt like being cool. - I'm so glad I was wrong. New KH3 trailer, baby!