Everything posted by Hearts Creed
- Do you have any interest in playing Kingdom Hearts X?
-
Which game from the KH series is your least favorite so far?
It'd have to be Re:coded. I didn't really like the gameplay or the story, plus the camera was horrendous in that game.
- Which KH game had the best Sephiroth boss battle?
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster - Discussion Topic
-
What Color is this Dress?
It's black and blue. Personally, I really don't see how it can be seen as white and gold anyway
- Who is your favourite party member in Kingdom Hearts II (besides Donald and Goofy)?
- Should Sora give in to the darkness?
- When do you expect to see an announcement of a release date for KH III?
- Should Sora give in to the darkness?
- Can we agree that Xehanort evil doings should not end yet?
- Which Data battle was the hardest one for you?
- so I started a new file in Final Fantasy X today...
- Which character did you like to play as the most in Dream Drop Distance?
- Do you own all KH games released so far?
- Toriyama's new title could still be X-3 or a similar big project
- How do you intend to spend Valentine's Day?
- Pretty much zero chance of FFXV in 2015 now
- Would you like to see KH3D included in a future new HD collection of the KH series?
- Isn't it like 10000000% sure that Frozen will be in KHIII?
- I'll be leaving KH13 later this year...
- Between BbS D-links and KH II Summons, which one did you use the most?
-
Done with 2.5...now I need DDD hd
Hearts Creed replied to Fenrissychros's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)meh I can wait for a KH 3D remaster.
- What Kingdom Hearts 3 needs the most out of everything else
-
MX's End?
that would be hilarious 10/10
- What is your opinion regarding the mini games presented along the KH series?