Everything posted by King_Graham
-
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX Receives 8 Gigabyte Patch on PC via Epic Games Store
My laptop takes 5 minutes short of forever just to boot up. So I don't run demanding games on it. Regardless, such is the times we live in. This is a remaster collection of games that altogether added up to about 10gb in their original formats, and this patch for bug-fixing is 8gb alone. What compression are they using?
-
Video Games That Deserve HD Remakes
Most of these are games that everybody and their mothers have, and don't really need improvements. So I'm gonna go with FromSoftware's "Echo Night" trilogy. Spooky, atmospheric, and stuck on PS1 and 2 with controls that aged poorly.
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat
You're missing out. It can be pretty addictive.
- KHUX Chat
- KHUX's Ending - Something weird
- KHUX Chat
- KHUX Chat
- KHUX Chat
- How can Kingdom Hearts IV improve over III?
- Struggling to beat Ira
- Struggling to beat Ira
- Struggling to beat Ira
- Struggling to beat Ira
- Struggling to beat Ira
-
KH General Chat
Fox News is actually not part of the Disney deal. In fact, they pretty much got rid of "Fox" branding for what they did acquire, now calling it "20th Century Studios"
-
Animal Abuse and Killings
We can each play our little part in trying to stop such practices. That's really all. Also, this thread is seven years old.
-
What video games are you currently playing?
- Games/Films/TV Chat
- *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat
I am disappointed to miss out on the tournament, but I only have the Switch version anyway.- Do you think something KH-related is going to show up at E3 2021?
And a lot of the KH games/updates we DO get are mostly "filler" titles and rereleases. I doubt that much progress has been made on the next main entry.- Raya and the Last Dragon and Kingdom Hearts
I was pleasantly surprised by how good the movie is, at the very least after the Mulan remake(not a very fair comparison). I can't say it's one of my favourites, but I wouldn't mind seeing it in Kingdom Hearts. I would like to see some of the more underrated 2D movies in Kingdom Hearts a bit more, though.- Vanitas' Fate (AKA, Vanitas Deserved Better)
To be honest, I think I prefer the novel overall when it comes to characterization. Example: Aqua's baking adds...well....*something* to a character that is otherwise defined primarily by her circumstances, as with many of the characters in this series.- Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 Remix and Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue leaving Xbox Game Pass at the end of May
Ouch. I was gonna get these whenever I got an Xbox with Gamepass. I already have the PS4 collections, so not feeling the need to buy.- Kingdom Hearts 1 re:make
- Which 2010's Pixar film would you like to see become a world in Kingdom Hearts?
- Games/Films/TV Chat