Everything posted by Marco Basile
-
One thing I want them to ask Yasue in the next interview
I know that but to me there are a lot of worlds Nomura can choose
- Riku's Death in KH3
-
One thing I want them to ask Yasue in the next interview
Probably not, there are TONS of world to be chosen for KHIII
- Riku's Death in KH3
-
New Kingdom Hearts Play Arts figures revealed at San Diego Comic Con
Wut?
- Kingdom Hearts III Final Mix+
-
Keyblades from other worlds
The Emperor's New Groove: Grooving's edge
-
New Kingdom Hearts Play Arts figures revealed at San Diego Comic Con
- New Kingdom Hearts Play Arts figures revealed at San Diego Comic Con
- Lost Masters or previous Keyblade wielders?
Aqua, if you can't find her you can't find Ventus. About saving Terra, I guess it will be the last thing to do 'cause no one knows how to save him...- What if Saving Aqua is not Easy?
Nice idea man- the REAL, TRUE, MAIN reasons why marvel and star wars won't work.
Definitely not- the REAL, TRUE, MAIN reasons why marvel and star wars won't work.
Yeah I know, but I was imagining him making fun of the enemies or sort of like "Ehy Xenny, calm your s**t man"- When do you think KH3 will release?
- the REAL, TRUE, MAIN reasons why marvel and star wars won't work.
I don't know why, but I think Deadpool as a summonable character would be amazing.- Why doesn't Soras hair grow even though Riku and Kairis do
It was Edward Scissorhands.- Fire Nation attacks McDonald's
I'M LAUGHING SO HARD HAHAHAHAHAHAHA- Kairi's Mark of Mastery exam *spoilers*
How come can she become a Keyblade Master if she has never used the keyblade seriously?- [SPECULATION]How will attraction flow work in kh3?
- Difficulty Options in KH3
- Which new and old worlds should appear?
For old worlds:- Traverse Town (DDD version)- Twilight TownFor New Worlds:- Toy Story- Emperor's New Groove- Destiny Islands (the bigger part where Sora, Kairi and Riku live)- Radiant Garden (A new form, similar to the Original one from BbS)- The Land of Dragons (Mulan 2 version)- The Time for change is coming?
'Till Kingdom Hearts will be made by both Disney and Square Enix, there will be no blood.- KH3 release date teased in KH2?
If KHIII will come out at the end of 2015 (within December, the date of JP KH2) I'll give you a cookie.- [SPECULATION] How would we explore the worlds of kh3 with?
- New Kingdom Hearts Play Arts figures revealed at San Diego Comic Con
WANT 'EM ALL. - New Kingdom Hearts Play Arts figures revealed at San Diego Comic Con