Everything posted by Rock Candy
-
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX's credits contain scenes from Kingdom Hearts 3D & Kingdom Hearts III
You're probably right about that one, Sorarocks90. I myself am unsure of what's going on with DDD, but this speculation is really getting me thinking.
-
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX's credits contain scenes from Kingdom Hearts 3D & Kingdom Hearts III
inb4 DDD HD is on the New 3DS and everybody is pissed. I'm pretty hyped for that secret ending though. Props to the guy for not dropping major spoilers on everyone (even if this info isn't 100% confirmed), but I'm pretty sure I'm the only person here who doesn't care about spoilers to the story. I dunno about that. Unless DDD HD would be on PS4 and XBox One, they wouldn't make a KH3 demo from the ground up for PS3, WiiU, etc. That's just me though: an incomplete version of the game tacked onto another game. Edit: One thing that bothers me about a Wii U DDD HD is that a Gamepad is required to play the game, or that you can't play with the Gamepad only and then the dual screens thing would be really cumbersome.
-
Hey, happy one month on kh13! It's late, but welcome
Thank you!
-
Are you guys?
It's like a cookout; there's sausages everywhere. But yeah, that line read from Shulk's VA was hilarious.
- Would you like to see the Osaka Team develop a Kingdom Hearts game with online multiplayer?
- Freakin' Amazing
-
Make a KH related word w/ last letter of the previous word
Square Enix
- Are you going to spoil the 2.5 Coded scenes for yourself?
- Are you already in college/university?
-
Gaming Mysteries: 358/2 Days, CoM, Re:coded, & 3D
Holy crap, I thought I'd be the only guy on here who liked his vids. I knew about some of the stuff in Days and 3D, but most of this is new to me. The Dream Eaters kind of bug me when I see them because there doesn't feel like there's a theme with their colors besides gaudiness. I've only played the demo of 3D, though.
-
Sora strip 8D
Oh man, this is some pretty lewd stuff you got here. >////>
-
What part are you excited for?
Birth by Sleep itself because I've never owned a PSP and Critical Mode in KH2.
-
New Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix screenshots from HD 2.5 ReMIX released
I would definitely add capes 'cause those are awesome like that, regardless of whether or not the capes were meant to be part of the armor.
- Hey
- Hey