Everything posted by MysticVriska
- Hey everybody!
- Hey everybody!
- KH3 won't be out until 2017, Nomura's mad, Nomura must defy Square Enix history
- You Know What Would've Been Hilariously Bogus in KH1?
-
No Frollo Boss...
MysticVriska replied to Master X-BLADE's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I was really hoping to fight him somehow, since I would have loved to have a boss battle remix of Hellfire being used, How awesome would that have been, am I right? His transformed state,could of had him wearing the red robes too.
-
Discussion: A Kingdom Hearts Movie?
I could see it like this as well. It could also be used to establish the evolving tone of the franchise, since I bet the next Saga will feel very different from this one. omfg yes, all of myyyy waaaaant!! This would be the best way also to implement elements from the manga, since you could easily have filler episodes involving the chars doing interesting/fun things. i'd honestly watch hundreds of epis of it.
-
Sora Could be a Disney Prince
ehhh..if they're going to make a KH movie, I'd rather they not use the usual Disney Tropes like the Prince and Princess thing to advertise it. it should have its action and adventure going for it, and a little comedy, but romance isn't really a KH thing, at least not at this stage of the franchise.
-
Nomura hopes to tell Birth by Sleep -Volume 2-'s story one day
I'm glad that Volume 2 is still a thing, I can foresee Aqua telling everyone her story in the Realm of Darkness, after their battles in KHIII. It would also be a way to give everyone a clearer perspective of what can be found even deeper into it.
-
Should we move our convo here so we don't overload her message counter? xDDDD.
You're welcome!
-
Should we move our convo here so we don't overload her message counter? xDDDD.
Oooh, ok, have a good night then.
-
MysticVriska's comment on Shulk's profile
Should we move our convo here so we don't overload her message counter? xDDDD.
-
As much as I love Lucina, she is really hard to use in SSB4...
Nintendo chars tend to work in terms of Toon Force, most RPG chars don't since their settings are more, comparatively, realistic.
-
A full description of the Kingdom Hearts Series Memorial Ultimania has released
It's a shame all of the best stuff only stays in Japan. It's like they're still holding onto the attitude they used to have before they were forced to open up to the rest of the world, just for certain things only. As much as I doubt it, maybe they'll make an exception with this one.
-
As much as I love Lucina, she is really hard to use in SSB4...
xDDD yeah. i mean, hell, most Nintendo chars could wipe the floor with most RPG heroes at their best if you wanna be technical.
-
Are you a spoiler person?
I hate being spoiled, but i have a bad habit occasionally of spoiling myself like an idiot.
-
As much as I love Lucina, she is really hard to use in SSB4...
Fair enough, I bet the devs would say she's intentionally holding back as a story excuse anyways, .
-
Tetsuya Nomura to attend New York Comic Con 2014
-siiiiiiighes- i wish I could gooooooooo!!!! I've never been to a Comic Con before either, so this would of been a fantastic part of a 1st one for me!.
-
As much as I love Lucina, she is really hard to use in SSB4...
-Nods- Thanks for understanding. Glad to heare that. I bet palutena still comes off as beastly though, being a Goddess and all.
-
For those of you who are saying that KH 3D HD will be for the Wii U or the PS3...
MysticVriska replied to panosgate7's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I'd say it's most likely for the WiiU since the game was originally for the 3DS, but I could be wrong. I just realized my point about copyright would make no sense since the CoM's remake wasn't on a Nintendo console.
-
As much as I love Lucina, she is really hard to use in SSB4...
Sadly, ever since I updated my router, my quest network thingy isn't working, and that's how i was using my systems with it, and I can't get my systems connected to the main thing. -sigh- I suck at comp technology. Oh well, I'll be able to play the full game soon enough I'm sure. I'm reminded that I really wanna play as Rosalina & Luma and Palutena.
- Something that killed my feelings for Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep...
-
As much as I love Lucina, she is really hard to use in SSB4...
Sweet. I heard some of Villager's moves aren't as effective as the previews led us to believe, or at least, you need to use them at the right time.
-
As much as I love Lucina, she is really hard to use in SSB4...
I can't wait play as Villager. I'm forgetting who else i really wanna play as atm.
-
Just joined this awesome forum!
Welcome my friend!! You should post your interests for people to talk to you about. ^_~
- How did you find KH13.com?