Everything posted by decisivesora123
- Atlantis in Kingdom Hearts 3?
-
My 1st act of 2015...
so i agreed with everything up to limit form. because limit form really doesn't use magic, unless you count limits just because they take away mp. but really the only limit that i would say uses some magic is ragnarok.
- Do you think Twilight Town and Land Of Departure will be the only no disney worlds in KHIII?
- Atlantis in Kingdom Hearts 3?
-
My 1st act of 2015...
i mean i am just comparing the difference in damage aganist lingering will. when i used the decisive pumpkin i took 4 bars of health before he retaliated, but with the fenrir i took 5 bars of health before he retaliated and if you can do that 4 times you basically have a win in your hands. now final form fenrir and ultima weapon get that in twice fore the win.
-
Never use Dodge Slash.
so it really shouldn't matter what moves you have for any of those battles especially since the majority is either mash the shit out of x and get out of the bosses attack range or combos, and for lingering will and some other bosses that i can't think of right now its just find an opening, mash x as long as you can and heal yourself.
-
My 1st act of 2015...
yea but if you can get in a finisher both on the ground and aerial with in that limit that you would have done a greater amount of damage with the fenrir. and keep in mind strongest and best are two completely different terms, but in this case fenrir gets both. If you want to beat someone like lingering will, i would say use fenrir.
-
My 1st act of 2015...
I mean don't get me wrong my favorite keyblade is the decisive pumpkin, but in some battle you want a final hit as soon as possible and that extra hit the decisive pumpkin gives you could give your opponent time to break out and land a finisher on you. While the fenrir you are removing two weak hits for a faster and stronger finishing hit
-
My 1st act of 2015...
Well the fenrir is stronger. But the oblivion decisive pumpkin and ultima weapon all equal strength just magic differs.
-
Lingering Will Exploit
Well I played on critical everything I did he retaliated so I just attacked him like I would attack any other sephiroth type boss. And for final data xemnas all I can say is I try avoiding using session, I try getting some hits in. Like regular key blade hits. But reflect is definitely needed.
-
Lingering Will Exploit
Honestly in my opinion lingering will is easier than final xemnas data, instead of doing that you could simply just fly have elixir and avoid aerial recovering, but we all knew that. you can fly from all his attacks and time when to attack, because after most of his attacks he has a 2 seconds stand still period exploit that. and the elixir is for Donald we all know he will Be down so when lingering wI'll uses his teleportation omnislash kinda thing use comet with Donald and then get back to attacking him, at some point final form will be your best option to fly with so kill him in that if you have ultima wepond and fenrir that 5 bars of health per combo. I feel like the videos aren't people playing on critical because lingering will would have retaliated to everything long time ago.
-
Worlds from KHII to return Discussion
How would they bring back Alice from KH1 there is nothing more to the story, you can't go on with her. Yes she the princess of heart but you can't do anymore with her world. And same thing with Alice same alice different world/universe/version. Maybe same Alice from kh1 just the new movie story.As your read this keep in mind I haven't played 3d so I'm not one hundred percent sure just assuming.
- Worlds from KHII to return Discussion
- Worlds from KHII to return Discussion
- Worlds from KHII to return Discussion
-
Video Game Endings That Made You Cry
So I can't say there is a video game that are me cry but I will say the end of sword art online II would bring anyone to tears
- Worlds from KHII to return Discussion
-
Cave of Remembrance lvl requirements?
The cave of remembrance you can get through it at any level after 50 but between 50 and 75 get ready to mash X a lot and transform a lot.
-
Which of the Org.XIII Data Battles was the Hardest to you?
So for that fight after I figured that all I needed to do was use fire on the clones I used final for when I to the first 75 clones and then beat the hell out of Demyx for a while and then If I didn't have finally for the next set I when to master because it's just as good and then beat the mess out of him. But this works best in final since everything you do is basically blocking
-
Kingdom Hearts Most Annoying Bosses
So I can't really say anything about 3D but I think out of all the other games the most annoying boss is, zexion, just when you think you have killed him he send you into his little book world. The hardest boss is lingering will because the second you decided to f*** up your done. Every other boss no matter how bad you mess up you still have a chance.
-
ughhh time travel and non existent worlds
Kingdom hearts 3DHD will have khx and kh3d am the secret boss addition 3d will be the mysterious figure because whats a Hd game without some insane secret boss that we all cry about. On that note I beat lingering will, and I'm having more trouble with organization 13 data
- Have you already obtained the gold crown in Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix?
- After KH3!?!?!?!?!
-
Cave of Remembrance lvl requirements?
ahhhhhhh!!!!!!! I see what you mean, your skills are maxed there for your form level is maxed.
-
Cave of Remembrance lvl requirements?
you have all the forms right? because as you get more forms the level increases. Also the level will only increase if you get the forms to level up together. So valor form is at level 3 level up the other ones and it will increase.