Everything posted by Oshamu
-
Create A Video Game Title!
Fire Ocean I made it into a movie but I really wanted to make it into a game. A organization who all have powers wants to destroy earth and a few rebels who also have powers try and stop the organization. Rebels included 1. Mark; power of Teleportation 2. Amber; Power of Healing 3. Zero; Power of Swordsmanship 4. Roax; Power of Lasers 5. Sarah; Power of Wind. She's actually a bad guy but turns good 6. Alex; Power of concrete Organization 1. Roax; a clone with the powers of everything 2. Shawn: power of Fire 3. Poe; Power of love 4. Diana: Power of Neon 5. Riley; Power of Ice 6. David; Power of Rocks 7. Tyler; Power of Lightning 8. Winona; Power of Feelings can mess with your emotions and turn you against your friends 9. Sam; Power of Dreams 10. Jay; Power of Digital 11 and 12. Ashley and Ariana; Power of teamwork and speed
- What, For You Personally, Is Essential for KH3?
- Behind the Scenes of KH13- The Moderating Team
-
Since the site is called KH13. Maybe the site is actually the 13 Darkness
Hmm time to investigate!
-
What type of Girls/Guys do you like?
Since I'm bisexual I guess I'll start with the girls Someone who is really sweet and loves to smile also someone who likes video games and can be a real down to earth person. I really don't go for looks I go for personality more. For guys Pretty much the same as the girls but has a nice butt
- Everyone, You Need To See This!
-
Since the site is called KH13. Maybe the site is actually the 13 Darkness
Then who is the 7 lights?
-
Petty Things That Bug You About KH
The story being very confusing! The only reason why I play it is because of the Disney worlds.
-
Since the site is called KH13. Maybe the site is actually the 13 Darkness
You might be on to something here! But who?
- As I know very little detail about this
- There's a reason this quote exists: "Treat others the way YOU want to be treated." If you act nic...
-
Would you like to see Daybreak Town from Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] appear in Kingdom Hearts 3?
Oh yeah! it looks amazing! and who voted for EH!? show your self!
- Do you think Daybreak town will be in KH3?
- Do you think Daybreak town will be in KH3?
- Skype?
-
Getting a PS3 yay or nay? I have the KH1.5 and 2.5 ReMIX from my birthday
I just wanted to make sure it was a good decision lol
-
Oshamu's status update
Getting a PS3 yay or nay? I have the KH1.5 and 2.5 ReMIX from my birthday
-
just saw Inside Out and it was amazing!
Lol it's not that old
-
What worlds would you like to see in Kingdom Hearts 3?
So many choices! I don't know which to pick!
- 47 replies
-
- kh3
- kingdomheart3
- new worlds
- poll
-
Tagged with:
-
Ohio theater plays Insidious: Chapter 3 instead of Inside Out
They probably stayed and watched the whole thing because they thought they could get away with it ALSO Insidious Chapter 3 isn't a bad movie and not even scary so I don't see what the problem is.
-
Oshamu's status update
Honestly I am just happy to own a PS4 it makes me feel so much closer to KH3!
-
When Yuki is home alone
Now at your second picture do you just look at a camera and give the same look?
- Shuichi Kobayashi explains the situation with the PS3 version of Star Ocean 5
- Shuichi Kobayashi talks Star Ocean with Polygon
- Shuichi Kobayashi explains the situation with the PS3 version of Star Ocean 5