Everything posted by Seeker Of Nothingness
-
Xenoblade Chronicles X (Wii U)
It was a streaming from Gamescom... let's say there were no big news: 3 guys showed some gameplay features, Skell flight, some wandering around Mira's continents... you know, the usual things. I would post the video of the streaming but now I'm using my mobile phone and it seems it won't let me load any video....
-
Xenoblade Chronicles X (Wii U)
Did anyone watch Xenoblade X streaming on Twitch????
-
Well, thanks for adding!! ) Anyway your avatar is something great!
Don't worry! http://i.imgur.com/FyrkIPTl.png
-
Well, thanks for adding!! ) Anyway your avatar is something great!
Well then... Brofist! ;D
-
Well, thanks for adding!! ) Anyway your avatar is something great!
Oh yes, I understand then! It makes sense, don't worry! Anyway you're right, anyone's seeking Darkness (which is not that bad from a female point of view... I mean, look at who's in Dark side ) but I prefer to seek nothingness because....... uh, look at WHO is Nothingness when talking about KH... *coff*coff*Xemnas*coff*coff*... ahem... That's why I'm a Seeker of Nothingness
- Video game openings that made you smile
-
Well, thanks for adding!! ) Anyway your avatar is something great!
Oh really? Why? (Just out of curiosity )
-
Respond With Pictures!
- Seeker Of Nothingness's comment on Roxas that's a stick's profile
Well, thanks for adding!! ) Anyway your avatar is something great!- Videogame alphabet game
Edea Kramer (Final Fantasy VIII)- Could we get a release date for Kingdom Hearts III at D23?
- Boring Birthday
Oh man, I know the feeling... in real life very few people remember my birthday (99,9% of them are relatives)! So...Come on, all together guys!: "Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Master Keeper, happy birthday to you!"- Videogame alphabet game
Bayonetta (Bayonetta)- What did you think of this year's gamescom event?
- LOL!... I Did It Again! XD
I agree! Go get him Pikachu!- LOL!... I Did It Again! XD
You did it again, but you did it the right way! Hans deserves more than a single shot... I WOULD THROW A BOMB IN HIS VERY BEAUTIFUL FACE, THAT DAMNED BASTARD! Tsk tsk... hate him- Videogame alphabet game
Xiggy (almost any KH)- What if Kairi wasn't the most important person for Sora?
PLOT TWIST- Xenoblade Chronicles X (Wii U)
Me too! And we're lucky also because we'll be able to customize our character even later on during the game and not only at the beginning, otherwise I would have spent even much more time trying to create a character I like throughout the whole game!- Xenoblade Chronicles X (Wii U)
Totally agree! When I first saw the trailer with that big world stage boss that looks like a Telethia I was like ":O OMG THAT'S GOOD (and huge too )!" And I also like many of the new tracks: the Main theme, Black Tar, Melancholia, Primordia (I'm not sure how it's called, but it's Primordia field theme daily version... I love it!), The key we've lost etc. They're very different from the previous XC OST but they're marvelous anyway!- What is your favorite flavor of Ice Cream?
- Xenoblade Chronicles X (Wii U)
I'm gonna get the Limited Edition (at least this is what I hope to do) as soon as it comes out cause I want to play it that bad!- Xemnas original plan when fusing with Kingdom Hearts
Man I'd never thought about Xemnas's plan that way... He just wanted to be a cool super hero but got struck down in the end ;C Sora, you cruel little brat! ..... ..... ..... Actually, I'm glad Xemnas didn't transform into this terrible, invincible ultimate being... I mean, look at him: he's even worse than when he gets his Zebra look! And please keep in mind that I love Xemnas! Anyway, this video made me laugh... I'll never be able to fight Xemnas the same way again- Videogame alphabet game
Sark (KH2... I'm in a "Space Paranoids-The Grid" mood )- Videogame alphabet game
Quorra (KH3D) - Seeker Of Nothingness's comment on Roxas that's a stick's profile