Everything posted by Enix
-
An explanation of the "leaked" zelda related video
Linkle isn't canon to the Zelda time line.
- Did your favorite NFL team make the playoffs?
-
SO I HEARD YOU DISLIKE KEYBLADES
Credit goes to Keytotruth. I simply reversed the video.
-
Was the site down for everybody else earlier?
It was down for everyone else on the site.
-
If KH3 has a online mode......
What online mode should it have?
-
Making free Kingdom Hearts art / YouTube Covers!
Oh. Can you make a signature of my avatar with the word enix and Tsuchinoko?
-
Welcome back to KH13! Thank you for your patience guys. We love you.
Thanks!
- Enix's status update
-
Level cap for 0.2?
This is, of course, if we assume they still use a level up system with abilities and all that. Since it's only going to be about a 2-3 hour game apparently, what do you think the level cap will be? I'd say level 25 is max, with 5 bosses total, and the ability to level up a form or something.
- Calling final boss for BBS 0.2 (Spoilers just in case)
- Enix's status update
-
Sora...What Happened?!
I oddly like this thread.
- Kingdom Hearts 1 in Under 3 Minutes (Sort of Parody)
-
You guys should enter the Castle Oblivion event.
But I forgot where it is.
- Food
- Enix's status update
-
This Must Be How KH Fans React When...
Gamerjoints once again make the KH fanbase look bad.
-
KH13 is now mine
- This Explains Everything!
- Looking back on when you first joined KH13.com, do you feel like you joined too late?
- What purpose would Marluxia even have in KH3?
....I seriously want someone to make a comic of this.- What is your New Year's resolution?
- Word Chain Game (KH Edition)
- Shiro Amano states that the Kingdom Hearts manga series is over
- There should be more games like Smash Bros.
It can't be like SSB due to becoming a ripoff.