Everything posted by lehahiah81
- 90's cartoon Gargoyles was considered for Kingdom Hearts
-
Zootopia in KH3?
Why would Sora, Donald, and Goofy have to be changed in Zootopia? They were changed in Pridelands do to the characters in that world just being regular animals, and the most with zootopia would probably just be them asking why Donald isn't wearing pants. Donald and Goofy are already anthro animals and Sora doesn't have to be an animal around them(although he was originally going to being an anthro lion) The villain in Robin Hood is just a complete coward who sucks on his thumb, and I never found him threatening in any form at all.
-
KH3 on PC?
If it does come to PC it will most likely just be ported later on after the game has already been released.
- Underrated/Forgotten Disney films/TV shows in KH3
-
Underrated/Forgotten Disney films/TV shows in KH3
I had originally thought of this as a world at one pont mainly because I wanted to have an archer as as part member, but now I think Brave is the better option for the archer thing. They can easily work in the whole taken oven by darkness thing with Mordu because it,s pretty much already there. Now with prince John I just never found him threatenenting in any way. Prince John is a huge coward, and I'm unsure about him.
- Underrated/Forgotten Disney films/TV shows in KH3
-
Things to do while waiting for KH3
In terms of Games if you haven't played the Dark Cloud series I would recommend trying them out as both the games have just been re-released on the PS4(That is if you're using PS4) As for anime Detective Conan, and Dr. BlackJack are 2 I really enjoy. I 'd also say to watch Eternal Alice simply cuz it has keyblades even if it is kind of odd. I would say more, but I'm kind of getting ready to go somewhere
-
Could We See "Port Royal" Again?
We I found the first Tron world "Space Paranoids" to be ok, because it was rather smooth and colorful, and it was also one of the few worlds in KH2 that had actual importance to the plot. I'm surprised they didn't add Petetronic into the Grid
- Will we see a "Saved by ... " mechanic in Kingdom Hearts III
-
Nomura discusses the possibility of a Star Wars world in Kingdom Hearts III
I think frustrated jacob put it best in how it wouldn't work, because the the franchises are too big and have their very own lore. Now if Disney makes more animated movies based off marvel properties similar to something like Big Hero 6 I will be ok with it, but I don't want the marvel live action cinematic universe to be put into the game.
- Why Kingdom Hearts III will finally have a strong showing this year
-
How on earth is the game close to being finished?
Yeah, and I'm really not wanting a rushed game, and also after thinking for a bit I'm glad they waited till now, because the tech is much more capable of doing the worlds justice.
- Things to do while waiting for KH3
- Kh3 Disney Town story idea
-
Ursula, Maleficent and Mizrabel in KH3?
Mizrabel is in Castle of illusion, but it's the phantom blot(or shadow blot) that is the villain in epic mickey, and in that games lore Mickey creates the blot by accident. There are multiple variations of him, but the one from Epic Mickey would probably work best as part of Mickey's past.
- Would you like to see more multiplayer features in future Kingdom Hearts games?
- How many live action Disney films do you think will feature as worlds in Kingdom Hearts 3?
-
Lady and the Tramp/101 Dalmatians in KH3...?
If they could somehow turn the car chase into a boss fight, and I don't mean like the Tyranto Rex boss fight, because that was rather bland. Also I don't know if it's just me, but I don't really like the information bar that appears at the top of the screen in the later games telling you what you're supposed to do.
- Lady and the Tramp/101 Dalmatians in KH3...?
-
Lady and the Tramp/101 Dalmatians in KH3...?
Sure they could make an appearance, I'm just stating why I didn't mention them. Mad hatter also has a shop in Traverse town. Just adding this in because i forgot, but with the 101 dalmatians world I'm just confused about the plot due to the total 101 all being acquired at the end of the movie after Cruella dies, which would mean that going through all the worlds, and finding all the lost puppies might of happened after the events of the movie?
- Lady and the Tramp/101 Dalmatians in KH3...?
- Lady and the Tramp/101 Dalmatians in KH3...?
-
Underrated/Forgotten Disney films/TV shows in KH3
1) Why it's so hated? 2) Why don't you want it? It sure was lotta fun back in KH2. Sure, the animal forms have its limitations and all, but still, is very enjoyable and creative. Also, Sora and co wouldn't be transformed into animals in most of the films I listed, except for MAYBE, Dinosaur, Chicken Little and A Bug's Life. I can't really go into full detail on why I hate Chicken Little because that would take too long, but my main reason is because of the characters. As for transformations I don't think they would be needed for Bugs life or Chicken Little since those are Anthro, I was mostly just talking about those that would limit our controls not just our appearance. I did enjoy pridelands, but just don't feel the transformations necessary.
- Lady and the Tramp/101 Dalmatians in KH3...?
-
Underrated/Forgotten Disney films/TV shows in KH3
Chicken Little wasn't forgotten it's mostly hated, and as for many of the others I could see some sort of reference like with Lady and the Tramp because most of them are animal films, and I'm not really wanting much of that. Lion King worked because it had a primary antagonist, and it was easy to work heartless into the plot. I don't really want to transform into any more animals, but I would like to see the Great Mouse Detective, because I find Rattigan to be a very fun villain. As for Oswald I think it might be interesting since he is in way Mickey's older brother they could have him be mad at Mickey for taking the crown or something.