Everything posted by Fabio Dolci
-
KH3 Ending Breakdown MAJOR SPOILERS
- KH3 Ending Breakdown MAJOR SPOILERS
- Fabio Dolci's status update
- Migrate from NA to EU in the future
- Why KHUX Hasn't Released Yet In The West?
- What do you expect to happen at E3 concerning Kingdom Hearts?
- Could Unchained X Come Out Next Month?
Fabio Dolci replied to The Transcendent Key's topic Kingdom Hearts Union χ[cross] | Unchained χ | χ[chi]If KH UX will not come out before E3 it will definitely be so still have to speak necessarily also kh3 and 2.8- Could Unchained X Come Out Next Month?
Fabio Dolci replied to The Transcendent Key's topic Kingdom Hearts Union χ[cross] | Unchained χ | χ[chi]we hope- Could Unchained X Come Out Next Month?
Fabio Dolci replied to The Transcendent Key's topic Kingdom Hearts Union χ[cross] | Unchained χ | χ[chi]I think that we made a big mistake guys. There is still time to charity, but we do not count a lot. Now I just hope in June with the E3- Could Unchained X Come Out Next Month?
Fabio Dolci replied to The Transcendent Key's topic Kingdom Hearts Union χ[cross] | Unchained χ | χ[chi]I am very confident to come out in early March, I'm just going crazy with anticipation of this game- Do you think future Kingdom Hearts games should have minigames?
- Kingdom Hearts χ[chi]
- March 2016 release is very reasoable for KHUX.
- Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ advertisement spotted in Japanese Train Station
to me as the square is doing is giving me nuisance ... it's the first time that behaves this way for a game, there came out well in Japan four months ago and we have not even a firetrucking date. .. I wonder what you are putting in the square head, bah ... I just hope that in the coming days we will know more- Where is this GAME?!?!
to me as the square is doing is giving me nuisance ... it's the first time that behaves this way for a game, there came out well in Japan four months ago and we have not even a firetrucking date. .. I wonder what you are putting in the square head, bah ... I just hope that in the coming days we will know more- Possible answer to the Unchained χ release.
Fabio Dolci replied to Endless Thundaga's topic Kingdom Hearts Union χ[cross] | Unchained χ | χ[chi]said at least how they are going work ... so knowing nothing is really a pain T.T after if they are doing this work, because I start to think that square not want more to get this game from us- We can't wait any longer for this release
- We can't wait any longer for this release
but in Japan it came out more than three months ago and we have not even a shred of date. As I said I hope in January-February. Then the thing that leaves me very perplexed is the fact that, for example, 1.5 and 2.5 it took little more than two months from the Japanese to get them out in the rest of the world then I do not think unchainedX is heavier to localize as 1.5 and 2.5- Possible answer to the Unchained χ release.
Fabio Dolci replied to Endless Thundaga's topic Kingdom Hearts Union χ[cross] | Unchained χ | χ[chi]but in Japan it came out more than three months ago and we have not even a shred of date. As I said I hope in January-February. Then the thing that leaves me very perplexed is the fact that, for example, 1.5 and 2.5 it took little more than two months from the Japanese to get them out in the rest of the world then I do not think unchainedX is heavier to localize as 1.5 and 2.5- Possible answer to the Unchained χ release.
Fabio Dolci replied to Endless Thundaga's topic Kingdom Hearts Union χ[cross] | Unchained χ | χ[chi]I just hope that for January-February they do get out ... because it can not be more than expected, by understand that it takes time, but 3/4 months enough (I think) for a game for mobile- US Release
- English Version
- How long until we get an Unchained χ worldwide release?
I hope- Which confirmed future game's release date will be revealed first?
- [JPN Version/KHUX] Show off your achievements!
UX for me we will have it all in December or the end - KH3 Ending Breakdown MAJOR SPOILERS
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.