Everything posted by Karxrida
- What's your favorite original Organization 13 voice?
-
Leveling Up Keyblades
I feel like I missed something since I don't know where you got this info. I don't really have any strong opinions at the moment since we don't know the specifics of the system.
- Nomura talks about his favorite character and world, dark themes in Kingdom Hearts III, and the possibility of a Mary Poppins world
- Who's your favorite Pirates of the Caribbean character?
- What's your favorite pair of best friends in Kingdom Hearts?
- What's your favorite pair of best friends in Kingdom Hearts?
- No! absolutely not! I do not want to see a Mary Poppins based World and/or content featured in Kingdom Hearts III and in the future.
- No! absolutely not! I do not want to see a Mary Poppins based World and/or content featured in Kingdom Hearts III and in the future.
-
What's Your Favorite 'Frozen' Song?
Whatever song(s) play during the credits. Real talk I haven't watched the movie in years and can't remember most of the songs.
-
Next events featuring KHIII?
When's D23? It'll probably have more news and possibly the demo.
-
The 3rd Kingdom key and how did Aqua get it?
It's probably Mickey's and he probably dropped it.
-
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate!
I mean obviously. But LW would be a cool curveball since you could make an entire moveeset for him while barely using any sword attacks. Roxas would probably be more standard swordsman with duel wielding attached, but he's my fav. Plus I really want to see how a trailer for him would turn out.
-
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate!
I really really hope a KH rep gets in--there's so much moveset potential due to the Keyblade's transformation abilties. Also, fighting to KH music. Sora would be the obvious choice, but I'd totally love Roxas (with Xion as an Echo?) to get in or be down with the Lingering Will.
-
A Claw Crane arcade machine is filled with KH plushies, which plush do you aim for?
Gotta go the Albert route.
- What non-KH game would you like to see a movie of?
-
Newcomers; Play the Rest of the Series ASAP
Or. Or. A bunch of people go in blind and we laugh at their confusion. Having the HD collection ported to the Switch would be amazing, though. Sell your XBone.
- Which of the Worlds revealed so far would you want a KH3 poster of?
-
It's obviously Yen Sid's keyblade
Yeah, same here. It makes more sense anyway.
- Zack Fair
- If "weapon choice" is back in KH3 (Sword/Shield/Staff), what will you choose?
-
Who do YOU want to betray Xehanort?
Lea would only do something like that if it meant reuniting with Roxas. ...so it's actually pretty likely.
- If you held a speech/wrote about Kingdom Hearts, what aspect would you talk about?
- Post to discuss the Future of KH
-
If you held a Kingdom Hearts Fan Event, what would you have people do?
Instead of playing COM, we can all do Level 1 Data Org in IIFM. Whoever dies last wins.
-
Which Kingdom Hearts game is the most fun to stream/watch streams of?
I think the FM versions are assumed here. II is definitely best, since there's little downtime, it's pretty straightforward, and it's the most fun for newcomers to watch. Though 3D can good if you really hate yourself and have a sadistic audience.