Everything posted by master epicure
- Which of the Seven Wonders in Kingdom Hearts would excite you the most in real life?
-
So I just watched the recent update for the KHUCross JP version. Very interesting... I wonder who...
I"m anixously waiting who 5 is. I hope its a girl.
- Which is your favorite MMORPG?
- Have you ever done a Kingdom Hearts cosplay?
-
Name something you hate, but most people love.
Music rap videos.
-
[UPDATED][SPOILERS] New Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] story update for Daybreak Town
master epicure replied to The 13th Kenpachi's topic Kingdom Hearts Union χ[cross] | Unchained χ | χ[chi]Player why do you have balloons with you in a fight? Now is not the time to throw parties....
-
IS THERE NO LIVESTREAM FOR THE SQUARE ENIX PRESENTS GRAND FINALE!? I'VE ALREADY MISSED FOUR MINU...
No problem my friend!!
-
IS THERE NO LIVESTREAM FOR THE SQUARE ENIX PRESENTS GRAND FINALE!? I'VE ALREADY MISSED FOUR MINU...
They should have it on their YouTube channel. Im all SE out. Overdose.
-
IS THERE NO LIVESTREAM FOR THE SQUARE ENIX PRESENTS GRAND FINALE!? I'VE ALREADY MISSED FOUR MINU...
Yeah it was pretty short today.
-
I think I moved a bone near my shoulder. Hurts like a motherfiretrucker
Feel better Nocto-sama.
-
I think I moved a bone near my shoulder. Hurts like a motherfiretrucker
Feel better Nocto-sama.
-
When I had a ton of friend requests and didn't even know
You were busy. Lol! Thank you for adding me.
- master epicure's status update
-
zelda breath of the wild went beyond all my expectations
Agreed. I almost cried its so beautiful. Cant wait to pick it up.
-
DOMINOS UK HAVE WON THE INTERNET
As long Noctis is the delivery boy,Im good. <3
-
TERRRAAAAAA
He looks really weird there. Lol!
-
Watching someone play Hyrule Warriors makes me want to play smash brothers for 3ds and wii u.
Makes me wanna get the Link amiibo
-
Just because Skuld wasn't in the 2.8 trailer because mean she isn't in the backcover movie
Agreed.
- What is the significance of khux being a dream world?
- can anybody explain to me the connections between khx and khux
-
What I got from Unchained X back Cover trailer
Why do I get the feeling its Ephemera? O_0
-
What I got from Unchained X back Cover trailer
I noticed in the latest trailer, Aced(Ursus) struck down Gula (Leopardos).
-
Now Boarding: KH Hype Train....who's with me?!
Yesss!! We do!
- master epicure's status update
-
Coverage: Kingdom Hearts at E3 2016
PPPPTVSFDOIFGNOMGEFOFDFOPMMM!!! YOOOO!!....Okay I'm fine now.