Everything posted by Quinn Houk
- If Genie could grant any wish for Kingdom Hearts, what would it be?
-
Miitopia x Kingdom Hearts Drawings by KairiKeybasH
Sora's adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- MEMORIES OF THE LOST | KINGDOM HEARTS III
- Which KH character would be the best addition to Final Fantasy Dissidia?
- Kingdom Hearts plates now available to buy from 7net
- Which Kingdom Hearts entry has the best boxart?
- Which Kingdom Hearts character's Shoes would you buy?
-
Which Kingdom Hearts game(s) have you not 100%ed and why?
None of them. I'm working on Days right now and I beat DDD but I didn't get 100% but I didn't care. Days is my second KH game. The first one was DDD.
- Which is your favorite Drive form?
- Should Malecifent FINALLY die in KH3? And what will happen to Pete in the process?
-
We are hiring for Moderators!
This looks interesting. I would love to join.
- (Read OP) Let's try to name as many KH characters as we can!
- Which Keyblade Transformation looks the most fun so far?