Everything posted by Albert
- The Final Battle (Kingdom Hearts Union X)
- [UPDATE]Kingdom Hearts Union χ[Cross] Final Story Update Going Live in Japan on Monday, May 31st 15:00 (JST)/ 11:00 PM (PDT)/ 2:00 AM (EDT)
-
Which Kingdom Hearts CG opening is your favorite?
It's pretty hard to choose. I love each of them! But I think I'll go with KH2. It's just so nostalgic for me.
- BREAKING: KHUX JP Shutdown Postponed; Finale Will Be Divided Into Parts
- What if we modded Kingdom Hearts III to improve on the story?
-
What if we modded Kingdom Hearts III to improve on the story?
Well, I think that the concept of an ideal plot differs from person to person. So I don't think the plot can be seriously improved. In addition, Kingdom hearts 3 has a lot of storylines leading to the next games. And, well, in KH3 the plot is not so bad as to "remade" it. In this series, there were worse parts in terms of the story
-
What is your favorite Final Fantasy of the SNES era?
Everyone loves Final Fantasy 6 ?
-
The master of masters identity
I don't understand a half of what you wrote, probably because my English is really bad, but I get general idea and it seems odd to me. There are many reasons why I think Ven can't be MoM, but it's difficult for me to write them. I think that MoM probably will be a totally new character, because his personality doesn't match with any other characters of the franchise
-
I love the key saga it has some of the best story telling in the whole series. Plus all the original characters introduced in this saga are awesome. what do you guys think about the key saga?
Well, I can't say for sure. Yeah, I like this story and it's characters. This games bring so much new to the series. But, on the other hand, I can't deny that some of new characters don't get much attention, that story isn't whole yet after 7 years of development, that all fans should wait few months only to see one or two important cutscenes. And in my opinion UX has worst gameplay among all of KH games. So, I don't know...
-
Which character(s) are you most excited for their future roles?
Same here ?. There's many interesting characters and it could be too much text if I put all of them. Yeah, probably. But Terra, Aqua and Ventus himself don't know about it yet
-
Which character(s) are you most excited for their future roles?
That's a good question. Let's see... 1. Yozora. He appeared only in one cutscene, but left so many questions so I really want to learn more about him. 2. Ventus. With recent updates of UX this character was shown in a different way than in previous games and I can't wait for the moment when his past will be revealed in the main story. 3. Master of masters. There was time when I was waiting for him to appear in KH3. Since he didn't, all I can do is wait for next games. He's an interesting character and I wonder what he try to achieve.
-
Songs that make you think of Kingdom Hearts
Skillet's songs like "Comatose" or "Not gonna die". Why? I don't know!