Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
ZeroKitteh

Collection of all info on the trailers

I want to know what Lea says, apparently what he says is deeply saddening. However is this in a way confirming Roxas and Namine will return?

Maybe there's a scene like in Kingdom Hearts 2, where they return in spirit but not actually? That's way more possible

I want to know what Lea says, apparently what he says is deeply saddening. However is this in a way confirming Roxas and Namine will return?

The return of Roxas, Namine, Xion, Terra, Aqua and Ventus have been alluded to (pretty much confirmed for a while now) that they will return:

• Ansem the Wise told Aqua (Birth By Sleep)
  • Data-Namine told Data-Sora and King Mickey (Re:Coded)
  • Data-Ansem the Wise told Riku (Dream Drop Distance)

[*]Sora locks on to 10 Heartless at once within 1.5 seconds and begins to attack at lightning speeds for a temporary period of time

Shotlocks confirmed! lol

Maybe there's a scene like in Kingdom Hearts 2, where they return in spirit but not actually? That's way more possible

They better just return in spirit. Those two need to stay apart of sora and kairi.And to the other guy, just because its aluded doesnt mean its confirmed. Just because japanese people have a habit of always being vauge doesnt mean you can take something thats not straigh-up stated as fact. I always got the feeling that those to would be saved as in their pain mended, not saved as in they come back to life. Being saved has multiple meanings.

The return of Roxas, Namine, Xion, Terra, Aqua and Ventus have been alluded to (pretty much confirmed for a while now) that they will return:

[*]Ansem the Wise told Aqua (Birth By Sleep)

[*]Data-Namine told Data-Sora and King Mickey (Re:Coded)

[*]Data-Ansem the Wise told Riku (Dream Drop Distance)

It would have been a surprise of they didn't confirm, though what I meant is is them in physical form or another one where we see them in spirit etc?

I was kind of thinking that, sorry it was poorly worded beforehand. It would make more sense, then again if they are in physical form then surely this would place the scene at the end of the game? So we could theoretically see Riku etc new outfit.

I read some places that tomorrow, 3 PM at Japan, the trailer will be released publically. (I hope it's true). By the way, the return of the Heartless doesn't surprise me. I mean, Master Xehanort and all his "selves" form the new Organization XIII. Which means ALL the enemies that we have seen until now in the games should return for the final round against Master Xehanort.  That would include: + Heartless: Standard enemies in "Kingdom Hearts". Leader, "Ansem, the Seeker of Darkness". + Nobodies: Main enemies from KH-II. Their leaders would be the old members of the old Organization XIII: Xenmas, Xigbar and Xaldin between them. + Unversed: I'm pretty sure that Vanitas is somehow alive, and he will surely return as one of "Master Xehanort" selves in the new Organization XIII. Their Leader will surely be Vanitas. + Dream Eaters - Nightmares: Considering the last scene of KH:3Dand the nature of Chirithy in "KH-X", I wouldn't surprise if Sora somehow manages to turn his Spirit's allies real into the waking world. Then, to compensate, the Nightmares should be turned real too. About who would lead them, I have two candidates. One, the Anti-Black Coat Nightmare, and the other, the digital version of Sora's Nightmare, somehow.