Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

------------------------------

A Tranquil Nightshade

------------------------------

Sol was definitely amazed by the bird.  Hin stretched its wings, and cooed at Dalian's touch. Sol pet the bird's wings himself, stunned by the marvel. The bird felt like it was real, the claws clenched around Sol's shoulder. Extending his arm to Hanz, Sol beckoned for Hin to perch back on Hanz's shoulder.

A couple of the girls began nodding off. Having quite a couple rooms on the luxury floor of the hall sure had its benefits. Yawning, Sol began "Whew, I'm tired as hell. 'Bout time to hit the shack for me." Sol looked once more at the broken district of Kalace. "I'll be in the room across from there. Night." Sol started out of the meeting room, laying on one of the three beds lined in the hotel.

​Sure was a long ass day.​Sol tried to nod off, but he remained laying, staring at the extravagant chandelier above and reflecting on the day's events. He was shaken, but not broken, and without the other sound minds, he probably could've gotten himself killed out there. Friends. He's got a new croud of people to call his friends, and they'd even all agreed to go into a probably extremely reckless and stupid plight to find out what was going on. A smile crept through Sol's face, as in the night sky, Sol's eyes fluttered shut.

Edited by Clouded Sun

~Corvus and Yuna~

~Nox Poetis~

After that, Corvus yawns as hes gets up. "Me too. I'll see all of you tomorrow. Night, Guys. Night, Yuna." He waves at them and goes to bed. Yuna waves at Sol and Corvus. "Good night, you two." Smiling a little, still saddened about her father. She looks at the girl and gulps. Knowing that most of them (except Dalian, Fiora and Rose) are "interested" with girls. She wasn't sure about Lucia is a lesbian as well. She laughs nervously and said. "Keep in mind that I'm umm... what's the word... oh, umm... I'm straight." She said. Yuna looks down shyly. "Well anyways, good night." She waves at them and goes to bed.

- Hanz Arstor - Wandering Nox Poetis -

Hin soon flew back to its  master's shoulder, seeing as everyone else were going to sleep now, it would have been a great time to sleep as well...only problem was that he was not sleepy at all. To be completely frank he doubted he needed sleep, but nonetheless. He would not be able to sleep like that.

Seeing everyone getting positioned for sleeping, Sol going into another room, Dalian speaking about her data and how she didn't need a computer anymore, before going to sleep herself, this left only Hanz and very few others actually awake. Hanz slowly stood up from his chair, and walked to the door. Slowly and silently opening it, he soon got into the hallway of the floor he was on. Hin on his shoulder the entire time, it looked at him and cawked very silently. To not wake anyone. 

"Yes Hin...Its time...to wander." Hanz spoke, sounding disappointed. This looked like it'd be a boring night. He began to walk around, possibly going to the ground floor and take a few walks outside for a few hours, take in the scenery...or what was left of it. 

It didn't take long for him to find a cozy spot in the roof of the building. it seemed like he was alone, nobody to see him there, he could relax. Or rather.

He summoned his weapon arsenal, the one with 13 different weapons, he named "Void Gear", this skill was very recent to him, he had discovered it by accident a few weeks back, in fact the first time he ever used it extensively was today. And it took a massive toll on him. Figured the best course of action was to try and train under the moonlight. As Hin flew freely around the midnight sky, scouting the area all the while.

Hanz summoned his void sword, he noticed that the sword didn't take a massive toll on him like last time protecting the Cors, in fact it barely took a toll now. Either he used up all of its power and it had nothing left, or his body got used to it after his ordeal. He attempted to summon another weapon, this time a massive shield, a tower shield looking one. It easily reached his height as he held it in his left arm...this, took a toll, just using it took a toll on his energy. He guessed he was still needing some practive with the gear. 

He practiced further for a few more hours, deciding to forego sleep this night in order to see how long he could hold the shield...and the record was fourty minutes, he was getting better with each try however. Still, after a while it was just starting to hurt himself with its magical toll. So he stopped. 

What he did the rest of the night, was a question for another time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcfCko1wy7g

Edited by Scrapmaster

- The Witch and The Reaper - Nox Poetis -

Eclaire's hitting Lucia with a book hardly bothered her, merely flinching as one would when stuck in the head with a heavy bit of reading material that happened to be about "Enjoying Virginity"...in her mind, Lucia was cackling at the notion. Externally however, The Witch mock-rubbed the back of her head, still smirking all the while. "I love it when someone calls me Lucy~ It is oh so charming, Clary." Lucia responded, not showing much care to Eclaire's preference not to be called "Clary", then she adjusted her hat with a small chortle. "Now if only someone else would call me that...~" She glazed over Zion with her gaze as she did, noting that she looked rather cute cuddling someone.

The Witch's continuing casual demeanor was enough for The Reaper to brush over the physical assault of his beloved mistress, though her continued teasing was cause enough for him to keep an eye on the two. In an unexpected notion, Lucia then dropped her usual pretense and spoke to Eclaire in a far more gracious fashion. "So tell me, I know Zion and her being a deity in the making...but what about you? I'm, rather less knowledgeable of you, I hate to admit~" She seemed inquisitive, a truthful portrayal as The Witch was genuinely interested in learning more about the people she was with.

"She has...stability, to her aura, I'll say that with certainty, at least when compared to Zion." The Reaper commented in the background, his observational skills an admired feature by Lucia, though it has gotten varied responses in the past, especially in situations like now when his tone was slightly exasperated when referring to Zion.

- Invidia Reyes, "Archangel" - Nox Poetis -

The pet void bird of Hanz's: Hin, was a curious creation, yet not one that Archangel disliked. As a matter of fact, he quite admired the bird and by extension, Hanz a little more. The curious nature of Hanz, his power and now his pet did intrigue Invidia, wondering just what the man was truly capable of. Hanz soon departed as people began to relax, seeming no more sleepy than he was half-an-hour ago, which is to say; not at all.

Speaking of sleep, Invidia had a tendency to sleep while tweaking his weaponry and while his armour wasn't uncomfortable, sleeping in a bed was, suffice to say, more optimal.

- Isaac Wilhelm - Nox Poetis, Front Grounds, Impatiently Waiting -

The biggest downside of Long-Term Stasis was really annoying Isaac, as it provides enough rest to keep him awake and going for days, sometimes weeks, so he couldn't just sleep to pass the time. He preferred Cryogenics in that regard, despite how cold it made you, you could at least go to sleep when you wanted. Time passed slowly and the ground could only be kicked so much, but he did hear something interesting: The summoning and usage of weapons coming from the rooftop of the Hotel. "Huh...wonder if that's one of the "Weirdos", gah, if I said that I'd hardly be one to talk. But I've never trained on a rooftop...one for the bucket list." Isaac commented out loud as he looked up to the sounds, a bit of curiosity as to the ability of this group was building, enough to keep him entertained at least.

(Nolan comes later. :P)

~Nox Poetis~

Outside the hotel, a strange vehicle trundled to a stop and ceased its purring.

"Alright, we're here." Amara said, taking a moment to stretch.

She half turned in the driver's seat to smack the snoring Garok in the leg. The snoring ubruptly stopped, and the Gin's beady eyes regarded Amara with a sullen distain for being awakened.

"So?" Garok rumbled curtly, as he shifted his bulk around the entire back seat.

"Well, we apparently have a purpose here." Amara replied, then looked forward to where Jarod was sitting.

In his little forward compartment, the Blind Swordsman closed the brail book he had been reading and put it in a little compartment for later.

"That's the impression I got." He said, carefully climbing out of the Beetle.

"'Impression'?" Garok repeated, leaning forward in his seat so that he he was invading Amara's personal space. "You had us travel across this continent on an impression?"

Landing lightly on his feet, Jarod placed his hands on the head of his cane and shrugged.

"It was a strong impression." He replied.

Garok leaned back in his seat, rubbing his forehead with a massive hand. Amara knew Jarod well enough to trust even his impressions, but Garok didn't respect Jarod's gift much when it could lead him directly to the end of his quest. Amara swung herself off the Beetle and came up next to the Blind Swordsman.

"Any impression on why we're here, Jer?" She asked him m in a low tone, just in case the answer would annoy Garok.

"Meeting someone." Jarod answered promptly, a bit to Amara's surprise.

"You feel that?" She pressed.

"Well, we are at a hotel." He replied. "It seems like a safe guess that we're here for an occupant."

Garok snorted.

"Brilliant foresight, Seer." He said. "Maybe we're here to get a goodnights rest?"

"Certainly not to aid in the sleep of others, the way you snore." Jarod said with a smile.

Garok gave the little grunt that was the closest he got to laughing outside of battle. Amara rolled her eyes at the mostly friendly insult trading, then rubbed her eyes.

"Any reason we can't get some sleep before we meet who ever it is?" The Valkyrie Gunslinger asked.

"None that I know of." Jarod answered. "In fact, it might be advantageous, considering the time."

Relieved that fate could wait until morning, Amara went around behind the Beetle and retrieved her pack and Jarod's satchel.

"We'll get rooms for us and see if they have any your side while you park the Beetle out back." She said as she came back around the Beetle.

Garok gave a thumbs up, then shifted his bulk to the driver's seat. He drove off as Amara led Jarod into the hotel.

-Nox Poetis -Amara and Jarod-

After waving Sol and the others goodnight, Elise frowned. She knew, by the way he stood, the way he talked to her... A short sigh escaped from her glossed lips, but as she turned to sleep, a pair had pushed through the doors of the hotel.

"Welcome!" Elise waved, curtly greeting the pair. Drowning, she said "In lieu of the events that happened in Kalace, we're hosting the victims for a couple days till they could get back on their feet." Elise clasped her hands behind her back. "If you have no reservations, I can lead you to a room!"

Edited by Clouded Sun

As soon as Elise greeted them, Amara hung let go of Jarod's arm and hung back. Using his cane to ensure he didn't bump into anything, Jarod approached the hostess with a smile, aiming at the general direction of her voice.

"That would be wonderful, thank you." He said with a slight bow as he came to a stop. "I am Jarod Mattradon, this is my friend, Amara. Whatever kind of rooms are available would be acceptable, though our other friend, Mr. Theshter, is a Gin. Do you have beds in his size?"

-Nox Poetis - Amara and Jarod-

Elise snapped her fingers. "I've got just the thing! Floor 12, 14 , 15, and 17 have options for extra large beds in the back." With a cheerful smile, she said "You can get tonight and tomorrow free! And starting the next day, you can get a half-off discount for the rest of the week. Take any room you like!~" Elise ended her tone in a slight sing, then pointed "The elevator is right down that hall."

"Ah, excellent, thank you!" Jarod said, his smile brightening a smidge.

He half turned and went with Amara to a corner of the entrance hall, where they had a whispered conversation. The conversation was over quickly, ending with Amara walking over to Elise and handing her a small money bag.

"This should cover us for two nights." She said curtly, then walked away, going towards the elevator.

"Taking in refugees is an expensive undertaking." Jarod explained as he walked away from the corner, again holding the tip of his cane out to avoid bumping things. "Since we are not refugees and have the means, we'd prefer to support you generosity."

Garok trooped in, carrying a huge duffle. He eyed Elise for a moment, then swirled his beady eyes to Jarod.

"Well?" He asked.

"Floor 12, my friend." The Blind Swordsman answered. "Amara will have things set up."

Garok grunted as he headed for the door marked "stairs."

"Good night and thanks again." Jarod said, smiling to Elise's general direction before following Garok's heavy steps.

Once on the 12th floor, Amara checked the room till she found three empty ones in a row. She opened up all three, dropping off Jarod's satchel in the middle one before taking the one at the far side of the hall. She dropped her pack on the bed, removed the back harness for the Revenant, her twin pistols and kicked off her boots. Pulling off her socks, she closed her eyes to enjoy the air on her toes again. Finally, she removed her belt, leaving it at the foot of her bed.

With her companions coming shortly, Amara went to her door way and leaned against it, facing the way she had come herself. After a minute or two, Garok's large frame rounded the corner, followed by Jarod.

"Here we are." Amara called out as she pushed away from the door jam and had towards her companions.

Pausing a moment to see the lay out, Garok grunted a "night" to the other two of the Trio and went into the first door, shutting behind him. Amara came up and took Jarod's arm to help him to his room.

"Bright and early?" She asked.

"Seems like the best course of action." Jarod replied. "Though with the long hours you've been putting in lately, sleeping in might be a good idea for you. Garok and I can arise early mingle with the other guests."

"Thanks, I'll consider it." The Gunslinger said, which they both knew meant that she was getting up when the other two did.

Getting him to the door to his room, Amara patted Jarod's shoulder.

"Good night, Jer." She said, stifling a yawn. "Your satchel's on the bed."

"Thank you and good night, Amara." Jarod said kindly. "Sleep well."

Jarod carefully entered his room, using his cane to lead. Amara closed the door behind him, then returned to her own room and shutting in for the night.

​------------------

Slow Growth

​------------------

Tick tock

​The second hand on an antique, maple wall clock ran circles around that of the minute and hour hand. The minute hand tried desperately to keep up with the hour hand, inching closer and closer. But the hour hand kept its pace.

​Tick tock

​A baby boy, no more than a couple hours old was rocked by his mother to sleep. As she cradled him, her hands and arms seemed to dissipate, and the boy's hair grew longer, his eyes grew brighter, and his body grew taller, stronger.

Tick tock

The boy walked, across an endless room, growing hair, muscles, facial hair, and height. When he became such a man to have grown enough, his hair greyed, his mustache thinned, and his bones grew frail. Unbeknownst to him, this ever flowing aging, the man continued to walk, albeit his body hunched, and donning a cane now.

​Tick tock

​The old man slowed, his hair brittle and his bones feeble. He came to a stop, and on one knee, kneeled and rested his head on the cane.

​Tick... Tock...

​The man withered away slowly, but as his cane dissipated his eyes sharpened. As his hair withered, his face showed signs of youth. As his legs died, he shortened. Until what was left of the man became a baby's face. The child's eyelids fluttered, and as they began to open, they revealed...

​Tick................

------------------------

Corbenik - Dawn

------------------------

Sol awoke, startled, but not nearly as much as the night before. His dreams confused him; well, they always did. He learned not to give them a second thought. They didn't really mean anything, after all.

Rising from his bed, he yawned greatly, then headed towards the elevators again. He didn't check to see where the others would be, but sure enough, they'd find him. A heavy sigh, one which seemed like air that dwelled in the recesses of his lungs made a desperate lunge from its prison, escaped his lips. A short ​Ping!​ sounded, as the elevator doors opened. He'd almost stepped out, but came face-to-face with Elise as he did.

"Rise and shine, idiot!" she said, greeting him with a cheeky smile. Sol's simple reply of "Hey," however triggered her bright smile into an obvious frown. "Would it kill you to play along for once?" Elise pouted, and to her surprise, Sol slammed his hand on the "Door Close" button.

Nearly smashing the "elevator call" button in a fervor, the doors opened again, and she grabbed and pulled Sol outside the elevator forcefully.

​"Ow, jeez!" Sol scoffed, clutching his wrist. With an accomplished huff, Elise said "Come, I wanna show you something."

She guided Sol to the main lobby, which would've looked normal... but to the side, about six men dressed in black surrounded a black-and-gold casket, with a décor of elegant roses and wreaths decorated about it. The casket itself was draped in a white blanket.

"Well, what do you think?~" Elise sung, grinning at Sol in a "ta-daaaa!" manner, outstretching her arms to the casket. Sol shook his head. "My opinion wouldn't matter. We'll see what Yuna thinks In a bit."

Edited by Clouded Sun

~ Satchel Rooks ~

The silver lining that people spoke of; the one that supposedly shows at the dawn of every new day, that is, was sometimes a bit too difficult to perceive for Satchel. Not that he had a bad life; quite the contrary, but from the moment he had arrived to this Island nation years ago, the fruits of his labor mostly consisted of being alive for another day. Occasionally his trifles weren't so taxing, less so if he had taken up a job or two for one of the local villages. On those days, he would wake up in a rather decent hut with a potent aroma of eggs which screamed with every toss in the pan they suffered, or a fresh loaf of bread swelling to perfection in an oven. However, today seemed to be quite a different kind of day.

Today was the kind of day where he wasn't greeted by those pleasant scents. Instead, Satchel had found himself once again in a towering tree, with his satchel loosely danging a spare few inches away from a near-flaccid branch, clinging onto it only by the grace of a small pivot. As for Satchel himself, however, he was secured only for the belt he had used to safely constrict himself to the tree with. Satchel was safe, albeit bruised with a face sullied with dirt and clothes damp with what he hoped to be merely water. These days especially were generally more toil-endowed that others, although he's endured rougher mornings.

Satchel, undoing the belt to allow himself to lower to the ground, was not too far away from a town that would allow him to accomplish his most recent goal. Although he had come here to develop his sense of self and his own potential, he uncovered a new desire. Once on the ground, with his satchel securely attached to his person, Satchel observed his surroundings. The nights before he is forced to sleep in the bare environment, he is sure to leave a marker as to remember which direction he should be heading the next morning should he awaken. Finding this marker, Satchel adjusted his namesake, and continued along this path, for it would be one of the last stops he'd need to make before he could continue on his mission: to return to his home in Lieth.

-Eclaire-

The woman looked at Lucia. "I remain a half-breed, Lucy. I merely took regency of Tenebris after the death of my mother." She stated. She stretched. "Go lie down with Zion, from how Fiora's body is reacting, I'm feeling fear. I think you need to tone down the bitchyness." She suddenly was covered in light, which faded to show she was in a sheer black nightgown and flowed to her thighs. She slid into bed, setting a few pillows between her and most likely Fiora. "I shall turn in."

-Zion-

She held Iris. "...meh." She tossed her cap to the side, kicked her shoes off, and just snuggled up as close as possible to the Valkyrie-Succubus girl. "...you're warm." She whispered to Iris, before falling asleep.

In the Morning

Both of them were out cold - Eclaire hugging a pillow (as a subconscious way to avoid holding someone else) and Zion just keeping Iris nice and warm.

=Dalian=

Dalian stirred. She had essentially been kicked off the bed by the other girls and was curled up in the rolling chair near the window. Someone was up. Her eyes opened and adjust to the dim lighting.

She rolled the chair around and looked around. Sol wasn't there...nor was Hanz.

Dalian got up, checking herself in the mirror, frowning, and then walking out of the hotel room, headed to the staircase.

Dalian pulled the cube from her dress pocket and rolled it on the ground, and with two pinks, and a run towards the cube from Dalian, her robotic parts were back, no problem.

"It worked!" She exclaimed, leaping up on the stair-rail.

She was gonna go all the way down it too. Her mom would kill her.

Small sparks flared from the wheels and she turned the corner...and once she hit the bottom of the stair-rail, she fell.

"Owwww....." She complaint, pulling herself up again slowly.

Dalian rolled into the main lobby like nothing happened...and upon seeing Sol waved.

"Good Morning So--" her sentence was cut short among seeing the casket, Dalian falling silent and the whir of her wheels stopping as they deconstruct at Dalian's feet, implanting themselves attached to her legs, almost as garters.

"W-What is all of this?"

-Iris-

Iris smiled slightly, and pressed her lips to Zion's neck. "My Goddess..." Iris smirked, with a satisfied smile. She was completely at peace with staying where she was, for the moment, before she realized something. Her stomach growling slightly.

"Hey, Zion..." Iris whined, with a pout. "I wanna shower, also food after that. But I gotta shower. Either come with me, and help, or not, but I really wanna shower." Iris told the Goddess, pouting.

-Sol and Dalian - Nox Poetis Lobby-

Sol turned and greeted Dalian. "Hey, you're up ea-"

He was cut off by Elise jumping in front of him. "Hello! You saw me last night, remember?~" Elise looked Dalian straight in the eye, a plastered smile across her face. "Didn't get to introduce myself personally — I'm Elise!" She held a hand out to Dalian, professionally, uptight, and business-like.

Sol twisted his face at Elise. She seemed especially... "Estatic" to see Dalian. Elise motioned towards the casket. "We took care of your friend's deceased father. Got his body preserved, and all set to go!"

As soon as the sun peaked through the windows, Amara was awake. After a quick bath, the Valkyrie Gunslinger got her gear together and repacked. She left her room and knocked on Jerod's door.

"Enter." Came the answer.

Amara pushed in to see Jerod sitting cross legged on the floor with his jacket and sunglasses off.

"Did you spend the whole night meditating again?" She asked, crossing her arms.

"No, merely half the night." Jarod said, unfolding his legs and standing up in a fluid motion. "It is very relaxing."

Amara noticed a twinkle in the Blind Swordsman's pearly eyes.

"So you've told me." She said, cocking her eyes to the side. "Do you have a lead?"

"Not directly." Jerod admitted as he picked up his coat from the bed and put it on. "Though a few names came to me. Know the name Zion?"

Amara's eyes widened.

"As in former queen of the Valkyries and now goddess Zion?" She asked.

"I believe so." He replied. "I keep getting glimpses of her. I don't think she is who we are here for, but she has a role to play as well."

Amara considered meeting what it would be like to meet a goddess, and wondered if she had met Zion before. Much of her past still remained lost to her, so she had no idea who she had once know amount her own people. This caused her to avoid them as much as possible, but she wasn't sure why.

"Anything else?" She asked a little hesitantly.

"Yes." Jarod said, putting in his glasses. "The breakfast here is decent."

"Good." Garok said from the door way.

Amara nearly jumped when the Gin spoke. For such a big man, he could walk softly when he really wanted to.

"I've been hungry for an hour." Garok continued. "Coming?"

"Absolutely." Jarod answersd, grabbing his cane on his way to the door.

"Might as well." Amara admitted.

Arriving on the ground floor in the same elevator, Garok and Amara went in search of breakfast, but something caught Jarod's ears. He followed the sound of Elise's voice til his cane hit Dalian's leg.

"Ah, sorry." Jarod said apologetically, treating where he figured Dalian's head was with a smile to match his tone.

Edited by rikunobodyxiii

~Yuna and Corvus~

~Nox Poetis~

Yuna woke up tiredly as she yawns cutesy, wiggling her fluffy tail around. She rubs her eye softly and looks around. She then remembered something, her father. "Papa..." she looks down sadly, hugging her own tail and begin to cry quietly. Corvus woke up and yawns as he gets up. He left his room and goes to Yuna to see if she's ok. "Hey. Morning, Yuna. How are you feeling today?" She looks at him with tears in her eyes. "Ok I guess..." Corvus sighs and sits next to her. "I know it's hard without your dad. C'mon, dry those tears for me and let's go to the lobby. Sol's probably waiting for you." Yuna nods and gets up. Corvus takes her to Lobby as they goes elevator. After they get out of the elevator, they ran into Sol, Elise, Dalian and a man. "Hey, Guys." He said with a smile on his face. Yuna waves at them. "Morning.."

-Iris-

Iris smiled slightly, and pressed her lips to Zion's neck. "My Goddess..." Iris smirked, with a satisfied smile. She was completely at peace with staying where she was, for the moment, before she realized something. Her stomach growling slightly.

"Hey, Zion..." Iris whined, with a pout. "I wanna shower, also food after that. But I gotta shower. Either come with me, and help, or not, but I really wanna shower." Iris told the Goddess, pouting.

-Zion-

Blushing, she nodded. "Okay. I'll help." She laughed a bit shyly, before picking Iris up. She headed for the showers, still carrying Iris.

"So...I'm guessing you're gonna want me to carry you a lot?" She joked with Iris. 

-Eclaire-

She just hugged her pillow.

- Fiora -

Fiora had some difficulty sleeping; despite the hastily-constructed Great Wall of Pillows placed between herself and Eclaire, knowing that a half-succubus was so close to her was enough to keep her worried for a while. The presence of both Iris and Lucia in the room didn't help much, either. She eventually did fall asleep, but she had a nightmare; the woman who had torn apart her family was standing over her, commanding her.

She eventually woke up in a shaken state. She hastily sat up and glanced around the room. She glanced around the room. A few people had left, including one of the people who scared her. The pillow wall appeared to be untouched as well. Fiora sighed in relief. Thankfully, nothing had gone wrong... yet. She remained on the bed, a little uncertain as to what she should do next. She couldn't just leave the group, they'd been so kind in accepting her despite arriving late. She felt a little hungry, but wasn't sure if she wanted to go off and find her way through the hotel on her own... she remained seated as she silently debated what to do.

- Rose -

Rose had fallen asleep on the chair she claimed. She woke up the next morning. Looks like I wasn't the first one up... She stretched, feeling a little sore after sleeping in an uncomfortable position. She glanced out the window. Still not a pretty sight... Definitely not a good subject. She retrieved her sketchpad and a pencil and opened it to a blank page. She began doing some rather simple drawings: various armor and sword designs she'd come up with after seeing different styles on her travels. She liked to start the morning out with some easy sketches.

-Iris-

"Of course, why walk when you can have a literal Goddess carry you?" Iris smirked, before she squirmed out of Zion's arms, and stood on the ground. She leaned up, and kissed Zion's cheek before smirking.

"Thanks for the help, I just wanted you to carry me, don't need help in the shower, silly. Plus, I'm pretty sure that if we both go in there... We won't be out for a while. Rather not keep everyone waiting that long. So thanks, I'll see you when I'm out." Iris said, kissing Zion's cheek once more, before she dashed into the bathroom, and locked the door behind her.

-Eclaire-

She sat up, yawning. One of her dress straps had fallen down her shoulder, and she still was hugging the pillow. She looked a bit sleepy still, looking far less like the daughter of a goddess and more like a teen at a sleepover. She crawled over and flopped into Fiora's lap. "Do I have to get up."

-Zion-

She blushed and tried to talk, but not only was the girl right, but the kiss did silence her. She whimpered softly, looking away as the door locked. "I wanted to spend too much time there, though..." She whimpered. "Fine." She sighed. Zion leaned against the wall near the door to wait.

- Hanz Arstor - Nox Poetis -

Another night, another sleepless one with only training. It was quite bothersome, but sleep never bothered Hanz, nor Hin. Well...you could guess why Hin wasn't affected by sleep deprivation, being a void bird and all. 

Hanz remained in the roof of the building, this time sitting on the edge, relaxing, taking in the comfortable sunlight. Hin perched on his shoulder, also taking in the sunlight. However in the silent environment, one could hear some commotion coming from the lobby, at least Hin did. Cawking a bit as Hanz looked at it amused. "Whats wrong boy? somethings happening?" Hanz asked the bird, it cawked in response, "Ohh, the lobby?" Hanz asked, as Hin nodded. 

"Alright then." Hanz spoke, as he motioned himself up. Figuring the quickest way down was not the elevator, but literally jumping down. Turning himself partially void to soften the fall, but keeping his weight for a quicker descent. Hanz fell down the building and onto the entrance, a loud energy burst could be heard on his landing, as he recomposed his particles again. Holding onto his hat all the while.

Nonchalantly entering the Hotel into the lobby he faced what was happening, he smiled a bit as he noticed the casket, but also when he noticed Dalian and Sol. Approaching them, walking relaxed. "Sorry for the noise, usually my landings are a lot more silent." Hanz explained with a sarcastic smile as he noticed the...other three individuals, one of which had a walking cane, which touched Dalian by accident.

Looking at his other two friends, one giant and a woman. "Greetings" Hanz spoke taking his hat out and bowing with it, before putting it back on. Turning his head back to Sol, "Who're these, and where are the others? Is that useless valkyrie still sleeping?" Hanz asked.

-Iris-

Iris fell back against the door, frowning a bit. "Sure wish we could though..." Iris said before she pushed off the door, and moved to the shower, she turned on the water, and adjueted it, so it was just right for her, before she shed her clothes and hopped in.

About five minutes later she hopped out, drying herself off with a towel, before she pulled her clothes on. She moved to the door, and opened it, with a smile, she skipped to Zion.

"Hey, I need to buy some makeup later, so, date? Just you and me?" Iris asked with a smile, as she pressed herself against the Goddess, with a smirk.

- The Witch of the Wilds - Nox Poetis -

Eclaire's reply felt satisfactory to Lucia, who simply eyed her keenly as she spoke, of course until she mentioned "toning down the bitchyness", clearly taking a dislike to The Witch's attitude. "Lucy" simply gave a smile to the half-breed. "Well, maybe I will...but only because you asked nicely~" Her tone was soft, sultry, but honest...perhaps Lucia held some form of respect to her defacto ruler? Half-breed or not, Eclaire was the stability of Zion's family and she certainly had a fire in her soul, something The Witch could very much admire.

Lucia, of course, viewed Eclaire's method of clothing change as cheating, giving her a few looks before commenting. "Magic to change your clothes? Hardly fair~ But all right...sleep tight, Clary." Bidding her well, at least as much as she could, Lucia turned in for the night too, her servant having no need for sleep, but he sat in the corner rather than continuing his looming stance.

~The Next Morning~

Adorned in a simple nightgown, Lucia awoke shortly after a few others did so, catching in her glance the Goddess Zion and her new admirer: Iris, headed to the bathroom, the latter heading into the room for a shower, though not before laying a couple of kisses upon Zion's cheek. A small sound escaped Lucia's lips; that of eager surprise as she got out of bed, her approach a slithering, silent enough move that she seemed to appear from the corner of Zion's eye, leaning against the wall, in front of her, "Lucy's" arm resting next to her head to support it against the wall.

"Taking a fancy to precious over there, are we~? Is there a sweet girl underneath the one who detests the notion of selflessness, I wonder?" Lucia quizzed the Valkyrie, a small, cheeky smile upon her face as she did.

- Invidia Reyes, "Archangel" - Nox Poetis -

Awakening with a jump, Invidia was somewhat disgruntled, having fallen asleep in his seat shortly after thinking about using a bed for once, groaning in mild frustration to himself. "Did it again, 'cept this time I didn't sleep with an opened up Sniper..." Reyes mumbled, giving reference to a time where he would nod off while tweaking his weaponry, basically every other night for him. He just barely heard the small banter between The Witch and The Goddess, scoffing a little to himself. "Women...never understand them. Thought they would hate each other, guess not." He thought internally, electing not to say this aloud for fear of...repercussions.

- Issac Wilhelm - Nox Poetis -

The dynamic entry of Hanz didn't go unnoticed by the now mind-numbingly bored Issac. A group of people had turned up, one of which a Gin, another blind and the last one a Valkyrie, this trio was quite something, but after their arrival, sweet FA happened until now, in the early hours of the morning, a man descended from the rooftop in a rather bombastic fashion. "Must be one from the group that Evac Guard mentioned...seems like a "Weirdo", like moi. Heh." Having this thought to himself, he waited until he entered the Hotel, then he decided to peak into the door: Several people were present...and a Casket. "Funeral? Kalace must've been hit worse than I saw..." He hazarded an internal guess, than he sighed and decided "Screw it" and opened the door, taking his steps inside, already conveying his general attitude by his swaying arms and his lack of direct eye contact, at least initially.

-Zion-

She looked at Lucy, cheeks flushed worse. She couldn't help but admire Lucy's figure, admittedly wondering how far she might go. Then Iris returned, and she was trapped...and with Clary still asleep on Fiora's lap, she was trapped.

"C-can I take a shower f-first?" She asked. "Th-then we can go on asked date Iris!" She didn't want to answer Lucy with said object of question present.

She could only gulp and stand there, hoping she was released from the snuggles and arm to get to the shower.