Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
AzureAce

Will Kingdom Hearts 3 be the BEST in the Series or Will it Flop?

It's time for another Kingdom Hearts video here on the Heart Headlines where today I will be yet again discussing Kingdom Hearts 3 and whether or not it can live up to its hype and expectation set by fans and how I think it will be able to match the highest rated game in the series, Kingdom Hearts 2. 

I am sure that SE won't mess it up with KH III. It is definitly going to be awesome, and I really do believe that it is going to beat even KH II xD
And even if it won't be as good as KH II, it'll definitly be an awesome game. 0.2 was great, and KH 3 will be even better in my opinion :3

i'm gonna say no. for me, KH2FM was the high point of the series and i just can't see how KH3 could possibly match that game, especially since we're going into a plot that's juggling plot points from about 5 and a half previous games. KH2 may have taken the story to ridiculous heights but it at least felt like a natural progression going from KH1, to CoM, and then to KH2. 

all the games building up to KH3 have felt segmented and distant from one another because they all just tell snippets of a larger story, and while that sounds like crafty storytelling, it's not well executed imo. 

Nomura took the scenic route when it came to laying out the groundwork for KH3 and now there's a ton of baggage to focus on. i'm going in expecting the game to be more of what DDD brought to the table, as far as plot is concerned.

i haven't played 0.2 yet so i'll remain cautiously optimistic that the combat will at least be enjoyable for KH3, and if that's the case i'll be fine with a ridiculous nonsense story. having fun gameplay will make whatever story we get a lot more bearable.

For me there's no doubt it will be.

When i look back at KH2 the gameplay really is the main thing i like about it.I didn't care much for the world selection and the story i found pretty uninteresting,let's not forget the extreme lack of exploration for each world as well.

With KH3,even if the gameplay isn't overall better than KH2fm,as long as it's close i'll still find the overall package more enjoyable than KH2.

Edited by GroovingOnUp

the bossfights, the gameplay and environment will most  definitely not suck. However the one main concern for me is the story if it dosent deliver than everything was for nothing (well not nothing but you know what I mean) but I am fairly certain that we will get a satisfying ending nomura did have enough time and he is a mad genius after all.

9 games so far... 9 great experiences for me (of course some of them with less than others). Nomura has never disappointed me and I think KHIII won't be the exception. The only thing that was kinda bugging me at first is when Nomura said "we would start the game immediately"... it looked kinda rushed at that time... BUT THEN he gave us a nice prologue with 2.8 (specifically with the 2.9 cutscene). With that is justified how we will begin KHIII right away!

My point being... I trust Nomura's choices as of now! He knows what he's doing and if the game it's taking it's time it's because it will be good. The best in the series? It is really possible :D

it probably won't be better than KH2, but it'll almost definitely be better than all the spin offs

Just saying, there's no spin-offs in KH. The only thing that can be called close to a spin-off is Days.