Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Icarus

KHRecoded Re:coded Opening HQ

I like this intro for three reasons:

1. The BBS scenes

2.A you can see Xion in the intro

3.it's THE BEST INTRO EVER nuff said ;D

Edit: Why is it that the guard armor boss fight reminds me of new super mario bros DS?

I just noticed that they used the 1000 Heartless Battle with Donald and Goofy.

Yeah, and the Behemoths were there too...

i wonder if they did that just to mess with us. it wouldn,t have been very hard for them to use the kh2 cutscene without the behemonts.

Basically a recap of everything with more Disney, most of the important people, and glowing numbers and letters flying across the screen. Not that I have anything against it :3

Unfortunately, this is, like the Days opening, being ridiculed in various places for being a fan made half-assed piece of crap. Well, you can't please them all.

I really wish they would spring for at least SOME new scenes for the DS intros.

Wow, at least one person who realises how crappy this video actually is and how less effort there was put into it. EVERY SCENE from this ''''''opening''''' (I'd rather not call it that way) is stuff we already know from BBS, KHI, KHCoM, Days and KHII. Not even a

Wow, at least one person who realises how crappy this video actually is and how less effort there was put into it. EVERY SCENE from this ''''''opening''''' (I'd rather not call it that way) is stuff we already know from BBS, KHI, KHCoM, Days and KHII. Not even a

See Reversal is right, Square didn't do much with the intro because the game was made on a small budget in a short time.

But I wish they would spend a little of that budget to introduce some sort of new clip, even if it's only there for a second or so.

Though, in my opinion it's not as big a problem here as it was in Days, there the reused cutscenes are so out of place, I wish they had some new renders for the Organization members, rather than reusing KH2 and Re:Com stuff.

Random thought; anybody else notice that they never use the CG version of Sora losing his heart? It's always the in-game version.

More likely you didn't notice it before, because you were younger. Square has been making cheap products since the SNES (Though it kicked off more on the PS1)

And the intro doesn't mean no love or attention was put into the game. The rest of the scenes are unique, and the gameplay looks to be the most unique of the series so far.

Basically, a lazy Square Enix product is usually still higher quality than most products.