Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
kingdomlanelover

Spoiler, birth by sleep final mix

Okay so the creator of the kingdom hearts series said that there would be a secret episode. So if there is, who will you play as? Aqua is in the darkness realm, ven is asleep, and terra is to busy being Xeahnort. So I don't get how there can be a secret episode????

It Doesn't have to be Terra, Aqua or Ven, it could be someone else...

Well then, who do you think it could be?

Vanitas, Eraqus, a new character, I don't know...

It Doesn't have to be Terra, Aqua or Ven, it could be someone else...

Well then, who do you think it could be?

Vanitas, Eraqus, a new character, I don't know...

you don't remember his name? i guess i could give you a hint: starts with an ''S''

Okay so the creator of the kingdom hearts series said that there would be a secret episode. So if there is, who will you play as? Aqua is in the darkness realm, ven is asleep, and terra is to busy being Xeahnort. So I don't get how there can be a secret episode????

who knows we might be able to play as mickey and see his side of the story or somethin

Heh, good question.... I'm bettng we'll play either as:

Sora

Mysterious Figure

Aqua (in the realm of darkness)

Ventus(In Sora's Heart)

Terra(Lingering Sentiment, Which would explain why it shows Terra LG in the FM Trailer, vs Eraqus LG)

Terranort

or Sora

Maybe Rocks-Ass ;)

Lingering Sentiment, Which would explain why it shows Terra LG in the FM Trailer, vs Eraqus LG

The reason Terra is fighting armored Eraqus is because it's in Mirage Arena.

Lingering Sentiment, Which would explain why it shows Terra LG in the FM Trailer, vs Eraqus LG

The reason Terra is fighting armored Eraqus is because it's in Mirage Arena.

really? I only saw 1 Terra in armor infront of Eraqus Sentiment unless its a single player battle :|

you don't remember his name? i guess i could give you a hint: starts with an ''S''

You really want to send a 4 year old into battle?

It could be just playing as him after he gets the note.

i think you might play as Micky, its a pretty believble, since he just leaves after everything ends

It could be like in Silent Hill 2 Specail Edition they added a new episode where you play as another character from the story during the events of the story until a certain point; it's very possible it would be Vanitas since he is in high demand nowadays.

Here's the possiblities:

Aqua - No

Ven - No

Terra - I'll get back to him later

Sora - Yep, let's have a 4 year old beat the crap out of Unversed with a stick. A magical stick.

Riku - Same thing with Sora

Kairi - HAHAHAHA No

Eraqus - Possible. I call my bets on him

Mickey - Also possible. I don't doubt him for being it

Lea - Not so sure. It'd be pretty cool to add him in there, maybe bring up some back story behind him and Isa

Braig - I doubt it, but that would be sweet

Vanitas - Playing as a badass Sora-look-a-like would be just awesome

MF - ....I don't see it happening

And last but not least, Xehanort (Terranort). Honestly, it'll probably be him. Due to the fact that they haven't fully touched upon what happened to him as an apprentice of Ansem, it would make sense. From the first day there, to the point of losing his heart and creating his Heartless and Nobody and starting up the Organization, once they send Ansem to the Realm of Darkness. Just a suggestion that could work out the best (but I still think it's Eraqus)

Also, I want to to point that I highly doubt they will use different time periods for the Secret Episode. It doesn't feel right.