Ultimosora

F You Cartoon Network!

Yeah, I hear you! It would be nice if Teen Titans came back for the 6th season that never was! ;_;

We need the original Teen Titans, Pokemon, the original Beyblade, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Cubix, Dexter's Laboratory, Ed, Edd and Eddy, Samurai Jack, the original Powerpuff Girls (which i can't believe i'm saying but nevertheless), Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, the original Battle B-Daman, Bakugan Battle Brawlers, Mobile Suit Gundam Wing, Codename: Kids Next Door, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Storm Hawks and etc, you know the really good oldies that made CN shine back in the day.

We need the original Teen Titans, Pokemon, the original Beyblade, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Cubix, Dexter's Laboratory, Ed, Edd and Eddy, Samurai Jack, the original Powerpuff Girls (which i can't believe i'm saying but nevertheless), Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, the original Battle B-Daman, Bakugan Battle Brawlers, Mobile Suit Gundam Wing, Codename: Kids Next Door, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Storm Hawks and etc, you know the really good oldies that made CN shine back in the day.

Not to mention Johnny Bravo, Batman: The Animated Series, Superman: The Animated Series, Justice League and Justice League: Unlimited, the Transformers series, and so many more epic shows! And Thundercats, too! X_X  I love both the old and new Thundercats, and the new show had a great first season, but was unfortunately cancelled simply because the toy line wasn't selling well. 

Dang...CN is in need of good shows!